NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually only watched the first half, made plans to play basketball tonight and figure the spurs would lose any way. what sucks is, from what I saw the Spurs were doing great but I guess something happened, will after to watch the Highlights. Either way, I'm rooting for the Celtics to win the whole thing from here.

Just got home. So pissed with the Spurs. Such a c*** tease every year. 2008, 2009, 2011 and now 2012 - all years we should've won. Oh well, hopefully the C's can do the world a favor and eliminate Miami. Then we can watch a great finals where I'm happy with either team winning.

Much respect goes out to OKC. Team of the future right there...

Just got home. So pissed with the Spurs. Such a c*** tease every year. 2008, 2009, 2011 and now 2012 - all years we should've won. Oh well, hopefully the C's can do the world a favor and eliminate Miami. Then we can watch a great finals where I'm happy with either team winning.

Much respect goes out to OKC. Team of the future right there...

They seemed so focused in the first half too, can't believe they blew that lead in an elimination game.

They seemed so focused in the first half too, can't believe they blew that lead in an elimination game.

Tell me about it. When Manu came out and nailed that three, I thought for sure the Spurs meant business. Then Duncan looked spry, of course TP was on fire, Capt. Jack was nailing those threes. We looked un-stoppable. OKC just rode out the storm, like it was no big deal. They don't play like a "young team".

They are having a helluva post-season run. I wish I could say I don't like them but I like each and every player on their team, even Westbrook. Can't say enough good things about them.

Fishers' getting his sixth ring before Kobe.

Bitter, Sweet feeling.

Yeah, but the General deserves it, couldn't happen to a better dude.

its allright.. horrys allready got like 6.. go fish!

I think Horry has seven.

2 with the Rockets, 2 with Spurs and 3 with the Lakers.

That sound about right?

That guy as Skip Bayless would say has "The Clutch Genes".

He was never the man, but you know without him, some of those teams don't win those championships.

Do you guys think that "Big Shot Rob" should make it to the HOF?

I say, yes, just not on the first or second ballot.
(Only because he was never the man.)

Would love to see how others may have viewed Horry.

To me he's the greatest player in NBA history, never to be the man. There's no denying that he played a HUGE part in those titles being won. The funny thing about all those shots. They were part of big scoring nights for him and not just the single shot, mixed in with a few points. Plus the guy played great "D", rebounded the ball and did all those little things that put his teams in better winning positions.

:lol :yess: :rock

Au0vO99CIAAhBXE.jpg

James has his game face on. No emotion, good play or bad play.

And Belichick wears the same cut off sweater outside of a football game!!!

Back