NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me make this very clear, I am NOT rooting for the Celtics to win. I'm rooting for the Heat to lose!!! :yess:

**** the Heat. **** LeFraud. **** the Celtics.

LAKERS for LIFE.

I didn't even think it was possible for you to hate something more than the Celtics. That may be even more surprising than this older-than-dirt Celtics squad being on the brink of making it to The Finals again. Is this real life? :lol

:duff

Not three.. Not two.. but one game away from elimination (Miami). :lol

Miami-Heat-136-Dream-Team.jpg

In the clutch, Kevin Durant (no reg. season MVP awards) > LeBron James (3 reg. season MVP awards)

I didn't even think it was possible for you to hate something more than the Celtics.

I don't think I've hated any team this much.

Not Isiah's Bad Boy Pistons, not Bird's Celtics, not Drexler's Blazers or any of Jordan's Bulls squads. And it's all because of LeFraud. I've never seen a player have more of a sense of self entitlement than that guy and when he took on the name of 'King James' I knew the guy was a joke. I want to see him fail more than anyone else in this league, even more than that ***** Pierce. Wade also falls into that category for me as well. Everything that is wrong about LeChoke has rubbed off on him, which is a shame 'cause I used to respect the guy.

All that being said, **** the Celtics!!! :yess:

The pride of those guys and hype around that team makes them really easy to dislike, for sure. Same can be said for the Lakers historically, but to a lesser extent :peace

In fairness of course, the Lakers had legit closures over the years, and better lived up to the hype than Lebron's Heat.

agree.. however in the heat series id like them to get embarassed in 6.. after that i guess its go okc as realistically i see them emerging from our side.

loved the talk of breaking up miamis big three after that game.. priceless..

I just hope Pierce didn't pull this bonehead move again, we all know how this worked out for them. I want this over in Boston.

[ame]https://youtu.be/sXpHij_c7YQ[/ame]

The look on D.Fish's face is priceless, love and miss that dude.

1h2jap.jpg

I never would have thought at the beginning of the season that the Celtics would be one win away from being in the finals. Hopefully they put it away tomorrow.

Back