NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it. When Manu came out and nailed that three, I thought for sure the Spurs meant business. Then Duncan looked spry, of course TP was on fire, Capt. Jack was nailing those threes. We looked un-stoppable. OKC just rode out the storm, like it was no big deal. They don't play like a "young team".

They are having a helluva post-season run. I wish I could say I don't like them but I like each and every player on their team, even Westbrook. Can't say enough good things about them.

I honestly don't like them, I really don't. I was actually rooting for the lakers in the series with the Thunder. When the playoffs started I told my friend a Heat vs Thunder match up would be the worst for me because I dont like either team. Sadly that looks like it may happen. I think I may be the only person that doesn't like them (thunder)

thunder.jpg

No one Can Deny Lebron brought it tonight, the funny thing it reminded me of his cavalier days, him doing 90% of everything.

huh what am I wrong about? Spurs proved all season you have no idea what your talking about. You them losing all season and the lakers going all the way

He finally showed up in a big game for his team. Will he do it again before the playoffs are over is a better question.

Better question is will his team step up and help enough for them to win tomorrow. There will be no opportunity for him to potentially do that again if the others don't step up like games 1 and 2. We've seen when they play great defense, theyre hard to beat, but Wade and the role players have to do more. Bosh will continue to struggle on offense, but he has done some good things defensively and with rebounding.

I don't like Spolestra playing Haslem so many minutes when Anthony and Bosh make it tougher on KG with their length. I think Pierce is gonna have a monster game like game 7 when they played the Cavs their title year. Regardless though, OKC looks unbeatable at home, so it's hard to see either team coming out of the east to beat them.

the Spurs had them beat at home, the refs made a few bogus offense foul calls because the NBA hates the Spurs. A few plays were possible 3 point and 4 point plays too.

As for tomorrow's game 7 i'm sure the Heat got this win. So it's gonna be Heat vs Thunder, which really doesn't make me very happy as I have no love for either team but I'll root for the Thunder begrudgingly.

Of course I'm gonna root for the Heat, but I know this Boston team, can't underestimate them when they've been there, done that. They aren't as beat up as everyone said they were in the beginning of the series, and 4 great players are better then 3, so who knows.

Unlike everyone else, I have confidence in Lebron, just not the others. Wade always puts in 110% effort, which is the only thing I appreciate about his game, but that doesn't always equate to great play from him. I don't like Perkins and Fisher still, so I would prolly root for Boston if they win, but pick OKC. I really wouldn't care too much either way though.

Perkins is a ******, and so is Westbrook, really gonna suck if I have to pick in between those two guys and the Heat. Really hope the Celtics can pull a win tomorrow but I doubt it.

Heat easily wins tomorrow. C's really should have sealed it game 6 - they blew the series. Then OKC wins in 6...

Perkins is a ******, and so is Westbrook, really gonna suck if I have to pick in between those two guys and the Heat. Really hope the Celtics can pull a win tomorrow but I doubt it.

LOL salty balls :lol

I never liked the Thunder, do I like them even less now? yes. But I wanted the Mavericks to beat them last year as well.

Back