NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope Pierce didn't pull this bonehead move again, we all know how this worked out for them. I want this over in Boston.

https://youtu.be/sXpHij_c7YQ

The look on D.Fish's face is priceless, love and miss that dude.

Truly a shame the wolves owner pulled the blake for beasly 3 way deal with less than two minutes before the deadline. We would have kept fish and added much needed scoring. Things might have been different. We definitely missed his post season presence. Loved fish

I don't think I've hated any team this much.

Not Isiah's Bad Boy Pistons, not Bird's Celtics, not Drexler's Blazers or any of Jordan's Bulls squads. And it's all because of LeFraud. I've never seen a player have more of a sense of self entitlement than that guy and when he took on the name of 'King James' I knew the guy was a joke. I want to see him fail more than anyone else in this league, even more than that ***** Pierce. Wade also falls into that category for me as well. Everything that is wrong about LeChoke has rubbed off on him, which is a shame 'cause I used to respect the guy.

All that being said, **** the Celtics!!! :yess:

You can speak for me with this post.

I think Bodie said it best, you can play your ass off for 46 minutes, but OKC will kill you those last two. You'd think the Spurs would've learned that by now.

Truly a shame the wolves owner pulled the blake for beasly 3 way deal with less than two minutes before the deadline. We would have kept fish and added much needed scoring. Things might have been different. We definitely missed his post season presence. Loved fish

I'd love to see him get a ring at the Celtics or Heat's expense!

You can speak for me with this post.

:hi5:

GO Spurs, force these punks to game 7.

How's that s*** sandwhich tasting buddy...:lol

th_____sandwich.jpg

You've just been Durantula'ed

Kevin+Durant+Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Oklahoma+um3tCLZKTDTl.jpg

Nice comeback and personally I'm happy for okc. Good group of young kids who play ball the right way.

Yep, Duncan is getting his 5th ring this year, been saying it all year, people here laughed and called them western conference frauds but it's all good, I knew they would do it. this team is so good and better then then 07 team. Splitter is vastly underrated and they picked up great players like Boris Diaw and Danny green for nothing. Not to mention Kawhai lenoard is really doing well. Assuming they do win it this year I'd love to see them repeat as it's the one thing I can say Timmy hasn't done yet.
"Are they who you thought they were?"...:lol
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDAq5tyfk9E[/ame]

The False Prophets...

images

jimmy-swaggart-caught.jpg

That's what the number 1 seed, best record in the NBA got you...

Corn holed...:lol

Kevin+Durant+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+v+San+Antonio+3auCSr-34dil.jpg

Back