Nani Stores:/ Memorable Stan Resin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toycrypt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nani Stores:/ Memorable Stan Resin Statue

Description:

Material: Resin
Size: Approx. 7 Inches

“You will be dearly, dearly missed” – 1922 – 2018

***Excelsior! The comic book legend inspired this masterpiece. The collectible statue that carefully crafted as a way to honor this great creator.

***If you are a fan of any superheroes, we sure that you know him. He is MU creator and he can be considered as Father of Superheroes. This is the memorable statue of him, the most legendary name in the history of comic books and movies.

I thought is was a neat little statue. I bought one, it's only $39.99 plus $4.95 S/H.

I'll let you guys know what I think when I get him in hand.

19.jpg
32.jpg
42.jpg
52.jpg

Sweet statue but I feel like the Infinity Gauntlet should be saved for a Jim Starlin tribute since he co-created Thanos and wrote the original IG miniseries. I probably wouldn't have put Cap's shield on there either.

Sweet statue but I feel like the Infinity Gauntlet should be saved for a Jim Starlin tribute since he co-created Thanos and wrote the original IG miniseries. I probably wouldn't have put Cap's shield on there either.

I'm sure they're going more for the MCU movies than the comics themselves.

His first story was from Captain America number 3, Captain America Foils the Traitor's Revenge.

Looks cool but I don't think I'd want it for my collection. Nothing against Stan, just not my style.

I'm guessing it was based of this art(or this art was based of the statue). I wonder if I can find someone to paint it like this for me.
e5d4cd33d57a54d1e6b8274456fa478a.jpg

Oh wow ...I'd totally get one! That's an awesome tribute!

I hope no one ordered this, I still haven't gotten mine. The keep telling me that they have a shortage supply. Thank god it wasn't too expensive, but I feel bad about posting it here.

heads up - Not a real statue yet. It is a private digital sculpt, very well done. So this might be a scam.. I saw it about 3-4 month ago on facebook, selling it via these ads you on FB.

Read their reviews at the link. The 4TH down is about this 'statue':

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/nanistores.com

Last edited:
Thanks. That's good to know. It's just been so long and they didn't respond to my last email.

Ordered this for my son and when I saw the tracking number was bogus I filed with paypal. I did get my money but the seller tried to stall continuously.

Well that sucks!

It would've been an awesome tribute statue of Stan if this was for real.

I was really looking forward to getting it. I should have known that something was wrong because it was great looking and cheap. Whenever a deal looks to good to be true it normally is. Oh well maybe I can find a place that would really send one(if you guys find it or the creator shot me a text). I've gotten scammed on eBay transactions but never from an online shop. Oh well live and learn.

Holy crap. After 3 and a half months, Stan finally came in today. The only things that are off is the bottom of the base and there's no Iron Man helmet. There could be more differences as well, I'm just going off memory. I'm looking forward to painting it. I'll try to get some pics up tonight or tomorrow.

It's really not that great but he will be fun to paint. He didn't come with the Iron Man Helmet, Captain Americas shield is warped garbage (I but one on from a ML on ebay. The base looks like a glob of pastic and I think there were more book on the floor. I have the hammer, that was decent quality. Here's the pics I promised.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Attachments

• WIN_20191021_20_39_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191021_20_39_36_Pro.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 149
Man as I'm painting this I've been noticing horrible things. The chair legs in the back look like they are melting. The other arm without the gauntlet looks stupid and there are no details to this (there are nice textures on the one pictured). Stan lees face has no definition. And even the signature on the back spells Stan Le, they forgot the other e. Hopefully it looks a little better after I paint it. I should not have expected much out of this since it was so cheap.

Back