1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Stan Lee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to worry, this figure could be had for 150.00 for a while. All those that “invest” in a figure do not understand this market of value of a collectible.

Stand will be back in the 150 range by next year and all these silly git’s who paid 400 for him will be sitting on a figure that has no market value then. As you said, people who really wanted it bought it on release.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I don't remember ever seeing this figure that cheap.

But I digress... It's not a popular thing to say in this hobby, but if you're more concerned with the value of the figure after it sells out, then you're not a real collector and are part of the problem concerning ridiculous after-market prices.

Hear hear!

_DSC0656-s.jpg

Re: HT Stan Lee Figure

The Stan Lee figure is one of my favorites - I'm really happy, that Hot Toys released him. He is definitely something special between all the superheros and not just "another" action figure:

20190311_003520s0j6p.jpg

psx_20190311_0021039gkb7.jpg

psx_20190311_002418w9ju9.jpg

You can get him in quite some funny poses together with all the other characters. :lol

psx_20190311_002542txjhp.jpg

psx_20190311_0026370dkbp.jpg

Fantastic figure. I always prefer older people sculpts, they usually look more realistic because of all the lines and wrinkles.

Back