My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH MY LORD AMIN!!!

This is great! I need some pointers from you when I get my new house!

Everything looks great!

I have to say and I say this with all honesty,
you have the very best display room/collection in the world!!!
Congrats my friend!!

Amin, will you be at SDCC this year?

Thks Bro for you kind words and support.

Wow new house, I also need a new house to showcase my pcs.

Sorry just got back from two weeks summer holiday with my family two days ago. So lots of things need to be done. Maybe some other time.
Hope there will be lots of awesome pcs shown in this year. Can not wait to see your reports and pictures.

Have fun and enjoy the weekend.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I can tell its going to look amazing when everything is in its place! Cant wait to see pics.

wow, that room looks awesome so far, I can imagine with your collection ! Major Congrats !

:thud:
Very Very Impressive Sir; Amin, Looks like a lot of Time and planning went onto the Design, Major Congrats Amin
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

wow, that room looks awesome so far, I can imagine with your collection ! Major Congrats !

Thks guys for all the kind words and appreciate your time visiting my thread. Yes...I can not wait to showcase my private collection pcs now.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Here the life size bust just manage to display. unbelievable the thor life size bust takes lots of space...

Hope you guys like it.

showcase1.jpg

showcase2.jpg

showcase3.jpg

showcase4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

speechless. Your room's so clean and still got so many space to put more stuffs. Well done and keep on!

Yes, but dont think have enough space if I display my whole collection.

They look great! I wish i had the room for that Thor bust. :drool

Hope you will get the nice room for display.

Sweet fancy Moses! That room is badass!!

Cant wait to see it filled out with your collection.

Thks for the kind words.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Looks amazing so far :rock Did you get a second place just for the collection, that room is huge! :horror When are the tickets going on sale for the grand opening? :lol

I'm speechless my friend :horror the new Room looks so freaking AWESOME :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

congrats :clap :clap :clap and thanks for sharing with us :wink1:

can't wait for the next pictures

tumblr_kv4399hWWz1qzdr4go1_500.jpg

Amazing display. But I have to ask. Doesn't buying everysingle item that's made, make the hobby a bit joyless. Receiving a new piece should be exciting. Receiving severel at a time and as many as you do must surely hurt the great feeling of owning a new piece and marvelling at it. I mean before you've even had a chance to marvel at an item a new one must come in. Just seems a bit excessive but hey it's your money.

Back