My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Koto Deadpool and X-23

kotocollection1.jpg

kotocollection2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Now that's Badass looking; Amin

As promised before, now I have new place to display my sideshow collection. But it seems that even the new place I still could not display my whole collection due to the space. hmmmm

Here the new display and will showcase some of my private collection. Can not wait to display my life size endoskleton figure..

Hope you guys like it as much as I do...

newdisplay1.jpg

newdisplay2.jpg
Dear Amin, the new display room cannot get cooler than this. :clap
:idea In a few months i will start doing mine. Though i do not think it will be that cool its nice 2 c some ideas.

Just wondering weather ur a disney fan 2 ??As SS has Captain Hook Pf , and Jessica Pf. I would appreciate ur reply and thoughts on these pieces. Thnks AGAIN God Bless :)

Nicolas

Thks Bro for you kind words and support.

Wow new house, I also need a new house to showcase my pcs.

Sorry just got back from two weeks summer holiday with my family two days ago. So lots of things need to be done. Maybe some other time.
Hope there will be lots of awesome pcs shown in this year. Can not wait to see your reports and pictures.

Have fun and enjoy the weekend.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, thanks! I am back now! Great new additions.
It was a great show! I made lots of new fiends and it was great fun! Also very successful, as my company is now with Sideshow!
Did you see our Medusa?

Anyways, you get the time, I took many photos. Check them out here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97879

my friend your collection its superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)))) but i want to ask you somthing no undestand what you like ? you have so many difrend statue you like comic movie what you like more ?you like all the statues from every wear ?

envious, envious, envious...like incredible hulk green with envy:exactly: ...good job bro, keep up the great work...most of us live our dreams through you:rotfl

Yo Amin...
I've just started looking all the shelves posted..
All of collections are great but.. yours.. would be one of the best.
I like your collection and house itself is really nice...
I want to be your friend bro..-_-;
Hope I will be able to visit you and take a look with my eyes.
Where do you live?
So..Jealous..T.T

again, your collection are amazing, the most beautiful set up that I have even seem, I have room but not like yours, and the display are sooo cool..

Back