My Showroom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!!

I´m very happy to show the works that we have done after the Christmas.

In this photos, the roof is already installed in all shelves:

mhd8py.jpg

10z3d39.jpg

1znn9mw.jpg

And a photo of yesterday. With the lightings!!

ixwh1w.jpg

Today more!!!

Thanks a lot, people!!!! :thumbs2:

Photos of the work of this sunday. We install the sheetrock.

lights turn on:

2ufr414.jpg

2uky0.jpg

2eujzo1.jpg

lights turn off:

2mcj2xl.jpg

2072wbl.jpg

Greetings!!!!

Very nice indeed. Do you plan on using mirrored or color backings for the shelving?

Mirrored would make the room look bigger. However, depending on the colored backing, it could give it a clean refreshing look as well.

Very nice indeed. Do you plan on using mirrored or color backings for the shelving?

Mirrored would make the room look bigger. However, depending on the colored backing, it could give it a clean refreshing look as well.

I was thinking the same thing, mirror back should be cool.

BTW, nice room and display. Love the pink wall but white is better for displaying collectibles.:clap

Thanks, people!!!

Yes, I planned to put mirrors in back and in the sides of the shelves. :exactly:

The wall will be painted in dark blue.

Thanks a lot for your ideas!!!!! :hi5:

maybe better you just make the whole room white, like the kidrobot store did, make the space seems bigger,and also high light the toy not the surroundings, I say go white.

https://www.kidrobotfan.com/kidrobot-stores.asp
https://www.dezeen.com/2008/01/29/kid-robot-store-by-mash-studios/

here is two pictures of kidrobot store.

do you really want to put mirror in the back? it will make the toys even more distracting, since you already got three shelves there, besides custom mirror can be quiet pricy, also if you use small mirror to mount together there gonna be a line in between.

people use mirror to make space bigger, you can make the room longer by adding a wall mirror but the back of the shelf would be just useless, and make you see twice as much figures you actually got,

wow wow wow!!! that is going to be one awesome room1!!! congratz man! keep the updates coming!

Back