My Raiden Play Arts kai unboxing/review/showcase.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enjoy ! this figure is amazing.

Part 1
[ame]https://youtu.be/rglaF5o_Y4o[/ame]

part 2
[ame]https://youtu.be/tw1uUP05hGk[/ame]

Showcase
[ame]https://youtu.be/kKgtnIFvSbM[/ame]

Last edited:
Sweet man. I'm gonna watch it now. I've got two Raiden figures (a black and red one) on pre-order with BBTS, but still no word on when they're shipping.

By the way, bro, are you planning to get Solidus? He's a pretty neat figure too. Definitely the best PAK figure that I currently own.

Sweet. i will check out your vid when I leave work. I have the black one Po's with my LCS. Still no word on when he is supposed to arrive.

Just finished watching it. Incredible review as always, my friend. Love the accessories, and the paint job looks absolutely spectacular. Cannot wait to get this. And it comes with a stand?! OMG... :drool

Just finished watching it. Incredible review as always, my friend. Love the accessories, and the paint job looks absolutely spectacular. Cannot wait to get this. And it comes with a stand?! OMG... :drool

It is worth evry penny bro ! unreal !
thanks brother ! part 2 will be later today.

I'm not a fan of Raiden at all, but still looking forward to getting this since I have to complete my PAK MGS line. BTW, awesome review. Did I ever tell you I like your review videos the most out of everyone's online? Great job and keep them coming!

Yo Ray, why didn't you get Hot Toys Snake? You don't like it? When you're gonna do a collection video update?

As big a fan of MGS as you are, I'm surprised you didn't pick up the HT MGS figures. I actually like the Boss and Snake a lot more than I thought I would.

Me too, I owe you Ray for getting me hyped up about figures way before I was serious or registered here. You kinda got me back into the hobby. On a side note, I just got my HT Snake today. :yess:

Best reviews for Metal Gear merch, i wasnt conviced on getting (black) Raiden till now! You need to get a HD camera ASAP!

sweet man ! how do you like it ??

It's awesome! I highly reccomend it Ray, I remember that hyped up video you made two years ago! Basicly, my mini review is:

Pros:
-Great shelf presence, realistic looking headsculpt.
-Lots of accessories, cardboard box is awesome.
-Looks amazing from any angle.

Cons:
-Headsculpt is based on 3DS version rather than PS2. The
Medicom Snake was more accurate!
-Limited articulation, it will make the Medicom ones feels like Spider-Man. :lol
-Snake is short! He's much shorter than my Christopher Reeves Superman and just as tall/large as the old MGS4 Medicom Old Snake.

Other than that I say it's a must own figure for a MGS collector, and I'd like to see a review even if late at this point. :hi5:

Back