My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the 2nd version of Lurtz is also a PF then I'd say maquette line is really doomed

If the list for SDCC is to believed then quote from that list.....

Lurtz Polystone statue/Premium Format Figure #2

Looks very much like SS will be offering both PF and maquette line. Hope so as this will appeal to both supporters of each line and the wallet!

Also listed is.....

Eomer/High Elven Warrior/Merry and Pippin/Orc of Mordor/Royal Rohan guard/Uruk Hai Polystone statue. If all this is true then what will be on offer is 50/50 on Maquette and PF lines. I live in hope! :pray:

If SS does Lurtz again in PF IMHO it is a stupid move...Maquette line it would be ok with me

I can't see SS producing another Lurtz PF to be honest :(...he is more likely to be a Maquette IMHO :)...which is just fine with me. :wink1:

But that's just my opinion mind. :lol

If SS does Lurtz again in PF IMHO it is a stupid move...Maquette line it would be ok with me

I can't see SS producing another Lurtz PF to be honest :(...he is more likely to be a Maquette IMHO :)...which is just fine with me. :wink1:

But that's just my opinion mind. :lol

:exactly: I would expect it to be a maquette as well.:yess: There's no way SS would do another armed and ready Lurtz PF (if they did, it would be one of the most shameless cash-grabs of all time:lol) and that would leave two pretty lame choices for a PF:

1) a newborn slimy lurtz - absolutely zero interest for me.

2) a loin-cloth lurtz - again, no interest for me.

There is also the issue of so many characters yet to be made for SS to go back to one that wasn't even in the book.

I honestly think it will be a Marquette. I can't see them doing another PF when they already done one. There's too many other ones they should do.

I honestly think it will be a Marquette. I can't see them doing another PF when they already done one. There's too many other ones they should do.

Well, no news at all yet on what if anything is coming out.

I went ahead and picked up a Reg. Lurtz for not much over retail, so I can live w/o the EX. I would like to have the bow, but I would probably just use the sword/shield either way. Still taking him in, but wow, it is a great piece just like everyone says.

Anyone who is looking for one keep an eye out, I did not think I would get one for such a deal with no problems, but I did. There is one currently on here for $600+ship which is not bad.

Yep, I've seen the one you're talking about. Hopefully, next payday I can jump one of my grail pieces. I have a few.

I scored this for 450$ shipped! can't wait for him. where does he ranks in the LotR PFs? I have few and trying to do some catch up

The prices on Ex lurtz and berserker are crazy. Around 1K and where the most expansive of the LOTR PF before DROM and sauron. Pretty lucky if you can get them under 800$.

That is a freakin excellent price

thanks bro, cant wait for him!

Nice job. I managed to Score a Wolf Man PF Silver Screen edition for 299. You can find good deals if you're patient.

agree, I bought the wolfman SSE 320$ ! funny you mentioned him, I just took pics of him yesterday lol
zusymytu.jpg

Yes it is. Was it eBay or the one on here? I got a mint one for $475 shipped a couple months ago. He is a great piece and I don't need the EX as I love the design of the sword and shields they have.

it was from a member in the FB group. the EX is nice to have but I also prefer the sword & shield look so I dont mind getting the reg :)

Back