My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just done a deal for a Lurtz should pick him up Thursday, it's my second LOTR piece can't wait.

cannot go wrong with this one...at all

You got that right Adolfo . :wave

SS_Lurtz_PF_Ex_1_zps03b4c2ef.jpg

He is one of the best SS ever produced...loved mine from day one and still do all these years later :love

The PF line has been amazing. There has not been a 'bad one' in my opinion. GtW and Galadriel have been much maligned but they are very good IN HAND. Lurtz is damn scary to look at and extremely well designed whilst Berserker is just pure rage and power!
If only SS had the b**** to commit to a Fellowship in-between the awesome pieces that preview now and then :-(

Got my regular Lurtz today he is so heavy, harking back to the old SS days, what a great sculpt, I can see how the exclusive is so sort after but I like mine and for the deal I got it was worth it.

Got my regular Lurtz today he is so heavy, harking back to the old SS days, what a great sculpt, I can see how the exclusive is so sort after but I like mine and for the deal I got it was worth it.

Congrats on the pickup. The regular is great too. I had 2 at one time(a reg and an EX). Ended up selling the EX as I decided I preferred the regular look.

Just saw this pic in one of my folders and though I'd post. I miss the exclusive guy.

gvn3.jpg

Just saw this pic in one of my folders and though I'd post. I miss the exclusive guy.

gvn3.jpg

I miss the Lurtz Ex too. The ML is still my favorite PF (at least until I can judge Sauron in a couple weeks), but Lurtz was damn exciting to order, and the thrill of getting my PO in before the Ex sold out in 45 minutes - you just don't get that rush any more. :monkey2

This one to me was the best SS LOTR PF...no question ...for me at least

This one to me was the best SS LOTR PF...no question ...for me at least

Worked out a deal for Lurtz with azurepred. Can't wait to pay this guy off and finally add him to my collection.
I canceled my preorder for the Wonder women PF and I'm going to sell my Superman Ex PF to pay for it. I figure I'd rather get the last piece I want in my LOTR collection then start down the DC line.

Congrats! Someday I'll hopefully be able to pick one up. He's probably my grail piece but even if I could afford him at the moment I have no room at the moment.

I've had two of these actually. There's nothing I dislike about the statue , but for some reason there always comes a point where I just have better things to display or buy and he ends up back in the box . I can't fit him anywhere in my collection. Unfortunately since I moved, all my lotr statues are still boxed up. Might pull out the ML pf Sunday and plop him on my comp desk

I've had two of these actually. There's nothing I dislike about the statue , but for some reason there always comes a point where I just have better things to display or buy and he ends up back in the box . I can't fit him anywhere in my collection. Unfortunately since I moved, all my lotr statues are still boxed up. Might pull out the ML pf Sunday and plop him on my comp desk

Lucky for me you have that problem azurepred.
I have a great spot waiting for him next to Azog.:) Thanks again for working out payments with me. I'll get this paid off ASAP.

ubuza5y3.jpg

Back