My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banghead

WTF? How is everyone scoring with these Exclusive Lurtz's and I am still on the wait list? It's been almost seven months now.

If this keeps up, I think I may have to go the eBay route..

Well, Lurtz arrived yesterday. What an AMAZING PF!!!!!!! Getting the arrow pouch on over his hip was a serious pain. Well, trying to get it on over his feet was the hard part, getting it to the hip after that was not a real issue.

This may be my new favorite PF and I can't wait for Frodo!

Boba Fett said:
:banghead

WTF? How is everyone scoring with these Exclusive Lurtz's and I am still on the wait list? It's been almost seven months now.

If this keeps up, I think I may have to go the eBay route..
Good lord, i got on the waitlist after lurtz was already out and my exclusive converted in a few weeks but I cancelled it since a board member helped me out to get one before that.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! My wait list got converted!!!!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

FINALLY! After seven months on the Lurtz Excl. wait list, it has finally converted to an order!

Nash, I'm pretty sure your cancellation had something to do with it. :lol

This has been a great birthday so far! PF Hulk arrives today and now Lurtz will be coming soon later this month.

Joy! :chew

[First post, sorry for going a bit off topic]

I just got my Lurtz about 20 minutes ago and am glowing. :)

What a beautiful piece. The mix of polystone and real leather could not be better, this is easily as good as any museum worthy piece I have ever seen. It take me a bit to get the arrows on, I didn't see any instructions so I had already put him on his base before I realized what I had to do. I don't have many collectible statues yet, but I'm slowly getting sucked in. I'll have to post some gallery pics once my living room remodel is done.

The best part... I got him off ebay for only $133 including shipping. Being patient has really paid off for me, as I'm not rolling in money. It had been opened and the styrofoam has some cracks, but the statue itself is pristine. Some lucky bastard got the exclusive for only $240, but I can live with a $100 savings for the regular version. I so love a good deal.

So far I have:
Sideshow Predator bust
Sideshow Sauron
Palisades Alien Queen and Warrior statues

Still looking for good deals on:
Sideshow Premium Boba Fett
Sideshow Queen
Sideshow Alien Warrior

Welcome Sir Vermin, it sure sounds like you are well on your way! :fireworks

Lurtz is definately towards the top of the list for pieces with presence and quality, it really shows off the PF. :clap

Re: Scratchbuilding a bow for my PF Lurtz

I am new to the forum and need a little help. I have been building and painting styrene, vinyl, and resin monster models for 40 years and have high hopes for the LOTR PF line.

Stupidly, I bought the regular version of the Lurtz PF and miss his bow. I am scratch building one which will hang over his shoulder on his back. I will post photos of this when it is done. If anyone with the exclusive figure would mind taking a close up photo or two of their bow and email them to me I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Steve Harris
[email protected]

For anyone who cares, we've just added Lurtz to the photo archive

header.jpg

CTRPA: Lurtz PF

You know, it's funny how I never really consider anything to be important unless I see Dave's photos of it. It's my official source for all things Star Wars, and now for Lord of the Rings too.

I hope you make a special effort to get some really amazing pictures of Faramir. That will really make my joy complete!
:rolleyes:

Here is mine... got it on Monday from a fellow board member. This was one of my more more desired pieces.

20130216_104605.jpg

Here is my PF EX. Love this piece but having to sell it plus all of my collection. Will be sad to see it go.

8412134496_874c1ed088_z.jpg

8411040393_5a21950db2_z.jpg

8412141102_903f8f0d37_z.jpg

8411046761_ec15bdea26_z.jpg

8412147964_dd9493ff33_z.jpg

8412159410_d3d5583ffb_z.jpg

8411067391_91638c459c_z.jpg

8412171000_85cd3f72ab_z.jpg

Nice shots, it's allways sad to sell one of the best collectibles.
Unfortunately I'm in the same position right now, will only keep my most precious pieces.

Well hate to drag up an old thread BUT.................................

Thanks to a fellow forum member I just scored Lurtz PF!

Never wanted into this line as they are just HUGE but it looks so awesome I could not resist! So looking forward to him coming! Please keep your pictures coming!

Here are a few quick shots to give you an idea of scale:

LurtzPFComparison005.jpg

LurtzPFComparison009.jpg

LurtzPFComparison011.jpg

WOW!!!!!

This guy is HUGE!!!!!!

I finally got through the whole thread and saw these pics and I am shocked on the size difference!! Thanks for the pics, looks like Mr Lurtz will need his own space, never had a PF before so I am looking forward to this one!!!!

I sold mine last week, a very sad day indeed but needs must. Hope one day I get him back.

I sold mine last week, a very sad day indeed but needs must. Hope one day I get him back.

Ouch......... Sad indeed, I am so looking forward to this guy entering into my collection! I can not believe I missed out on this guy!!

Back