My PF Lurtz

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! Lurtz is open again!:chew
He looks fantastic next to my Phantom PF, and will look even better next to a GtG PF:monkey3
The only downside to this beauty is that now the room is hitting the 'cluttered' stage, when I try to keep it simple and not too crowded.
Xeno I'm not to sure about the film-correctness. I only have the sword and shield.

Xeno said:
But to be honest I am a bit "in doubt" about this statue, despite how great it all is etc. It just doesn't make any real sense the way it is: Either with a sword and shield (wich is allright , "logical wise") but also with the arrows, wich makes no sense without the bow. OR you have the bow and then ofcourse not the sword but then you do have the shield. Bow + shield seems not logical either. I am not totallu sure anymore what whas/is film-correct. If any one can tell, please do so. I think it is the bow + shield. That is also how the SS Weta version is done. And I never gave that one a thought, probably because I like it so much. :) But still.. I can't stand these things.. drives me crazy.. :monkey5

Who cares? It's a bad ass piece no matter what way you decide to display it. No sense in getting worked up over things, either way you can't lose.

I love Lurtzy:love

EDIT: Sorry I guess I'm just blinded by the light surrounding Lurtz. Sooo good to have him finally on display, instead of cooped up in a box for a month after a short viewing(checking for any problems)
Thinking about getting something to frame behind him. But I dont have enough space for the UC sword.

BDboystoys said:
I love Lurtzy:love

EDIT: Sorry I guess I'm just blinded by the light surrounding Lurtz.

:lol ...try not to make love with it :lol j/k ...he sure is amazing. The details are outstanding. Glad that he is finally out of the box and standing in the rightful place. :chew...do you have the excl. or regular? regardless, it is awesome.

TOE said:
:lol ...try not to make love with it :lol j/k ...he sure is amazing. The details are outstanding. Glad that he is finally out of the box and standing in the rightful place. :chew...do you have the excl. or regular? regardless, it is awesome.

:lol Dot worry I think I can restrain myself.
I got the regular. I wish I had the excl, but I got the regular for a great price(Adam) and it was also sort of a prezzie so I didn't want them paying top dollar from SS direct. I'm content with the sword and shield:D He's badass no matter which way you look at it. :rock

O, wow my Lurtz is on his way.
My new year cannot begin better.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your order of the LURTZ EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM FORMAT figure (item 71651). Your order has now been processed successfully!

In an effort to provide you with the most economical shipping costs, this piece will be transferred from the US to our EU warehouse, which will then ship it directly to you. You can expect to receive your tracking information within approximately 14 business days.

PLEASE NOTE: OUR EU WAREHOUSE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DECEMBER 22nd TO JANUARY 2nd.

We have charged your credit card for the cost of the product, EU freight and any applicable VAT only. You have not been charged any portion of the transfer costs from the US.

Lurtz0.jpg

Lurtz1.jpg

Lurtz8.jpg

Lurtz9.jpg

Lurtzy6.jpg

Lurtz10.jpg

Lurtz4.jpg

Lurtz3.jpg

Lurtz0-1.jpg

I think make sideshow makes better Lord of the rings Figures then weta do

the fist from sideshow them self is Lurtz + Frodo Baggins

+ Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Busts + Cave Troll Legendary Scale Busts

and a think it looks better and when the mix material on them and not only Polystone like weta do

I hope one day my wait list gets converted for the exclusive.

Just too damn stubborn to get the regular.

Boba Fett said:
I hope one day my wait list gets converted for the exclusive.

Just too damn stubborn to get the regular.

I was expecting the same with the sentinel vs x-men piece however, today I am even ok to pay high prices to regular.

Lurtz regular might sell out shortly and may increase in price. you never know

Just have to say one thing concerning this collectible....

Best statue ever made, near perfect, thank you SSC!

This one will join SSW Balrog and ATK Vader in the Collectible
Hall of Fame.... :D

And today my "Lurtz" has arrived to his new home.

Welcome to your new home Lurtz.

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20008.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20009.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20010.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20011.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20012.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20013.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20014.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20015.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20016.JPG

Lurtz%20premium%20format%20017.JPG

I think this is one of the best premium format figures that i have ever seen.

Back