My name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my painted head sculpt from my favorite painter today. Lighter version Sunohc’s head sculpt. Turned out amazing well and I am very pleased with the work, now to finish him up. :clap

That paint job is absolutely perfect! Really brings out the likeness. Who did it?

Joe Dunaway can be found at modelzone.com, amazing predator work is how I came to admire his work actually.

Last edited:
Is there another jacket out there that looks like the final battle John Conner or would be good for a kitbash? I am having a difficult time locating one on eBay.

Update on project; pants were dyed brown, boots from HT Barney Ross, bag from Sunohc, shirt dyed gray, jacket 3 failed attempts and I have decided to leave it for now. First attempt on the jacket looked dark but when it dried it was hard to say it did anything. Second attempt was for the full 30 min end result was the same as the first. Final attempt I used the color remover that turned the jacket a lime green color. I thought for sure that the final attempt was going to work, did the full 30 min end result was basically the same color I started with. Who would have thought that lime green and black would make dark green.... :gah:

Looks great Oleg! The headsculpt paint looks awesome. Where did you get the jacket ? I haven't finished mine because of it, haha.

I actually picked it up from a member here. I listed in the commerce want to buy catagory.

Cool to see this thread again!

I'm thinking of getting the new loading toys will smith head to finish my Robert neville bash! Though Sunohc's head looks fantastic there.

Oh wow, throw the EB MIB sculpt on there and you have a perfect figure! I guess we can close this thread down. :lol

Back