My name is GLADIATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you not entertained? :lol

Is this not why you are here?

gm5.jpg

gm6.jpg

GM7.jpg

gm4.jpg

gm8.jpg

gm3.jpg

gm1.jpg

gm10.jpg

gm11.jpg

Amazing. Just amazing work, Shawn. :clap

Damn, all this for only $175-200? Painted? Two heads? On a body with skin sleeves? All that? This is a seriously sweet deal. :D

Last edited:
Hi Shawn,

Maybe a stupid question. The helmet is not removable right thus the reason for two heads right? It looks awesome. Do PM us when we need to pay. Thanks!

Thanks, guys!
Yeah, I couldn't cast the spikes as part of the helmet. They just come out as air bubbles :lol I made location markers in the sculpt and then I just drilled those out and stuck nail tips in there. So when you're swapping heads on thse, make sure you hold him by the ears!!! :lol

If ever there were someone not to rush on a project, it's Shawn, as his Keaton Batman figure proves, the man does not give up on improving his figures and you're better to get it later, look how many revisions of Batman
he's come up with in the relatively short span since the Freaks orders started.

I know you guys are patient though, not trying to single anyone out for that, just helping promote Shawn's quality to folks new to his work.

Totally agree. And look at all you get for the price. This price is incomparable for a full figure Set IMO. :D

rcrowe1-1.jpg

rcrowe2-1.jpg

rcrowe3-1.jpg

rcrowe5-1.jpg

And pjam suggested I post these to show that, yes, Crowe's mouth really is that small :lol Thanks to Maulfan for the photshopped hair and beard.

rcrowe4.jpg

rcrowe5.jpg

Congrats, Shawn! :clap That looks just excellent with the Maulfan PS! One of your finest sculpt works IMO.

Can't wait to see the final sculpt with hair and beard.

This is gonna rock! :rock

Damn, never noticed Crowe's tiny mouth.

Ya, as soon as I PSed the hair onto Shawn's image I was like Hot Damn that's him. Should be great.

Damn, never noticed Crowe's tiny mouth.

Ya, as soon as I PSed the hair onto Shawn's image I was like Hot Damn that's him. Should be great.

When I first saw pics of Shawn's AMAZING sculpt, I told him the mouth was too small. :lol Then when I saw the ref pics I was duly corrected! So, I said you better post them here too. :D

Back