Chris Howes: Maximus project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... oh well; not out much personally. I got burned worse by Pinkerton and Mista305. 2009 was a year that carried a very high idiot tax for me :lol :monkey2 :lol

I see... oh well; not out much personally. I got burned worse by Pinkerton and Mista305. 2009 was a year that carried a very high idiot tax for me :lol :monkey2 :lol

trust me dude - i was in a higher tax bracket on that particular tax :rotfl i got burned baby burned, dicko inferno

Yeah, just seeing your list I can tell you were in a higher bracket... here's to hoping we both drop a bit next year :duff

He skipped out... most just lost pre-orders (as he didn't take money before stuff shipped) but I had a credit for a returned figure that I'll never see.

From what I understand he was up to his eyeballs in debt and just disappeared.

Dave has closed threads that went in that direction. Live and learn, and move on.

That sounds like a very misguided abuse of mod power to prevent people from a legitimate discussion relating to the boards. Dave can't possibly fear Howes suing for libel, since that would expose his actions in a legal context.

Chris Howes defrauded people of thousands of dollars based on the collective estimates. It is not like this is a case of conflicting interests, unreasonable expectations or disgruntled disappointment with the end result. He took money and then delivered nothing to the vast majority of people that paid him.

I would gladly partake in a class-action suit.

Don't keep hoping, my friend. Just get one from Serang, they are much, múch nicer.

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

LV,
Congrats my man. A CLEAN looking House.

Thanks man!

Concerning the Maximus project; a new thread will be started soon with all the info. This one will be closed since it has no more use.

See you guys soon.
Roma Victor! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back