My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being against rooted hair based on practical reasons is perfectly fine, such as the fact you have to do maintenance to keep it looking right. I hope the Avengers Black Widow has sculpted hair.

But a lot of 'doll hair' comments I am referring to seem driven by that fear among some men of being associated with anything remotely feminine, as in doll hair = girl toy = not masculine = gay.

I'd just like to see us move past that. Like I pointed out, Mr. O-H-I-O felt they need to take a homophobic swipe at this thread. That is just pathetic.

Can Bill Clinton be wrong? Nope...

Rarity-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-20570179-570-402.jpg

Omg ................ I cant believe what i am seeing with my own two eye's. What in the world is so great about my little pony NOw. its been on for years and suddenly people realize it.

there's also not enough testosterone :lecture

Comeatmebro.png

Omg ................ I cant believe what i am seeing with my own two eye's. What in the world is so great about my little pony NOw. its been on for years and suddenly people realize it.

not years but months. :lecture
on October 10, 2010 the first episode of MiF went on-air

you'll always have those late bloomers
but its better late than never!

Last edited:
Back