My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've experienced some of these nutjobs at a pony convention I attended recently. Imagine one of those lonely Anime kids you see at conventions and then make them lonelier and creepier. Of course Howard Stern is going to find the creepiest Bronies around to interview.

Dude these guys were scary. :horror

So were the ones at the con. Looked like fricking zombies. They just walked around the con all day trying to talk to people. Looked like they hadn't showered in days.

So were the ones at the con. Looked like fricking zombies. They just walked around the con all day trying to talk to people. Looked like they hadn't showered in days.

The one guy was talking about how he had 27,000 images of Ponies on his computer. They asked him which one he liked to masturbate to and he declined to comment. :lol:cuckoo:

That's gross :lol

The one guy in costume was a gem too. They asked him if his dad knew what he was doing and if he would rather tell him that he was gay or that he was a bronie. He said he would rather tell his dad he was gay because he wouldn't understand his obsession with Ponies.

LOL. There is so much artwork of ponies (clean and dirty). There are some seriously obsessed people.

Trust me, I don't understand what's wrong with some of them either. I actually had a nice conversation with the Hasbro rep in charge of MLP at the con I attended. Hasbro themselves are a bit scared of the Bronies and they aren't even sure what to do with them. And this was coming from a woman who used to work on the Star Wars figures.

everything is being fapped to, this is nothing new
what's rule 34? right.

lol this is really funny!
[ame]https://youtu.be/7RSuCLXARA4[/ame]

I refuse to believe grown men are serious about this crap. Please tell me this is some type of sick joke.

I refuse to believe grown men are serious about this crap. Please tell me this is some type of sick joke.

I don't look at this any differently than men collecting Barbies, Hummels or those plastic bears, which I can't remember their names that are all the same but have different designs on them.

Some of them take it to the extreme. You have that with almost anything. I bet there will be some that will ___ during the Batman movie this weekend. :lol

I don't look at this any differently than men collecting Barbies, Hummels or those plastic bears, which I can't remember their names that are all the same but have different designs on them.

Some of them take it to the extreme. You have that with almost anything. I bet there will be some that will ___ during the Batman movie this weekend. :lol

I think what I find disturbing is that this is a cartoon show for little kids. Not only that but a cartoon basically for young little girls. And yes I would be equally disturbed if someone were to collect Barbie dolls and watch a cartoon about her and Ken. :rotfl

I think what I find disturbing is that this is a cartoon show for little kids. Not only that but a cartoon basically for young little girls. And yes I would be equally disturbed if someone were to collect Barbie dolls and watch a cartoon about her and Ken. :rotfl

You do understand that we are on a board that was created to talk about dolls, right? :rotfl

You do understand that we are on a board that was created to talk about dolls, right? :rotfl

To me there is a difference. I can buy us nerds that like to collect statues of super heros and GI Joe and what have you.

It's another thing to collect and obsess over purple and pink glittered ponies and yank your pp to them. :lol

And yes I do understand not all are doing the yanking. But I still find it more than a little disturbing all the same. :lol

It's another thing to collect and obsess over purple and pink glittered ponies and yank your pp to them. :lol

And yes I do understand not all are doing the yanking. But I still find it more than a little disturbing all the same. :lol

Yeah, the yanking to pony pictures is a bit weird. Seriously though, those ponies are asking for it in a few episodes. :monkey3

Back