My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REALLY!!!!!!
i can't wait.. i need a new girlfriend..
there are always some fine chicks there.
Best places to look for woman .
planned parenthood.
funerals
grocery store..
church
lamasse class..

Well, EPIC FAIL on the Derpy figures. They didn't have enough figures to handle a fifth of the demand. The figures actually sold out in less than 30 minutes. Really sucked because myself and 2 other Bronies I was with didn't get one. :(

Funniest thing though, they had like 100 people in line when they announced that they were out. Since they were all Bronies and such they just shrugged and went back to having fun. If it were any other crowd then a MLP crowd it probably would have been a riot.

Is anybody keeping tabs on hasbrotoyshop.com? I really want one of those Derpy figures now.

I'm checking about 3 times a day. :wave

I think Hasbro usually let's people know when they'll be putting up the SDCC figures but I can't remember. I wouldn't be surprised if they only put up about 30 Derpy's though.

I'm checking about 3 times a day. :wave

I think Hasbro usually let's people know when they'll be putting up the SDCC figures but I can't remember. I wouldn't be surprised if they only put up about 30 Derpy's though.

I read that they don't normally say when the stuff is going up, but it's usually the Monday or Wednesday after the convention takes place. I know it's a long shot, but I want to try for one.

Hasbrotoyshop just updated their page today with a new offer of FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more. In the banner it says it does not apply to SDCC exclusive items.

We are getting closer!

I asked Sam to get me two ponies at the Con. She got one, but I'm not sure about the other. I don't know which one she got me either.

They had these freaks on Howard Stern the other day. I knew we had weirdos on the boards but not this level.

Some of you guys have real issues. :horror

They had these freaks on Howard Stern the other day. I knew we had weirdos on the boards but not this level.

Some of you guys have real issues. :horror

I've experienced some of these nutjobs at a pony convention I attended recently. Imagine one of those lonely Anime kids you see at conventions and then make them lonelier and creepier. Of course Howard Stern is going to find the creepiest Bronies around to interview.

Back