"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow iron lungs impressive pictures.."..you made her look really nice

Thanks,

I've never had a problem with my overall painting of the statue, but the normal complaints the Reg. portrait wandering eye, sloppy eyeliner app and missing button on jacket. Other than that I had no problem with her and the rest of her is a keeper. I'm sure that S.S. will take care of these smaller matters for me. Couple of my favorites for this batch of photos.

Rogues-Best-Side-XL.jpg

Rogue-X-Posse-X2.jpg

Superb pics IL as always.

Good looking out VS...:wave

Excellent photography! Looking good man :clap

Very much appreciate! I'm always at least trying to get better every time I'm taking these photos.

Thanks again and come again...:)

Last edited:
CM Studios World War Hulk...

Been a minute since the last time I bought a custom but I have a few coming in the coming weeks.

So big, so big!!!

i-SnsW9nT-XL.jpg

i-zqH8wGQ-XL.jpg

i-6KcRXzs-XL.jpg

To be continued...

Re: CM Studios World War Hulk...

Does it comes in two different packages?

Thanks, G-Dub!

Yeah it came in two different packages, but they arrived at the same time. When I was looking in the back of the truck the statue box was upside down. Looks to have been thrown in the truck...:( Opened the box and the butt cover part was broken in half. Behind his head was a small broken off piece of his hair. I'll contact CM and see if he could send me another butt cover. In the mean time I had some solvent adhesive here at my shop to get me by until I can get a replacement.

Side note: This WWH is so freaking HUGE! Bro...:yess:

Look at how he's gripping the Monster drink get it..."Monster"...:horror

Been a minute since the last time I bought a custom but I have a few coming in the coming weeks.

So big, so big!!!

i-SnsW9nT-XL.jpg

i-zqH8wGQ-XL.jpg

i-6KcRXzs-XL.jpg

To be continued...

Great Scale Comparison pic's; Iron the Jordan in the back, looks like he trying to bounce that ball off his Head, Wrong Move :lol:lol:lol
Major Congrats on Hulk WOW!

Now that is HUGE!!!! At first glance I thought it was cool then I noticed the Upper Deck Jordan in the back and had to do a double take then noticed the Wolverine and Monster drink.

How much does that bad boy weigh?

So big, so big!!!

i-SnsW9nT-XL.jpg

i-zqH8wGQ-XL.jpg

i-6KcRXzs-XL.jpg

To be continued...

Hulk is like asking, "Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give me back my Soda!!!!!!!"

Great Scale Comparison pic's; Iron the Jordan in the back, looks like he trying to bounce that ball off his Head, Wrong Move :lol:lol:lol
Major Congrats on Hulk WOW!

Thanks Colossus!

This Hulk is so HUGE that I figured why not take some comparison photos showing just how big his hands are. This thing is just huge all over!

Now that is HUGE!!!! At first glance I thought it was cool then I noticed the Upper Deck Jordan in the back and had to do a double take then noticed the Wolverine and Monster drink.

How much does that bad boy weigh?

Thanks LaMelnik,

Of course it's somewhat hollow, but I would say adding the base it feels somewhere between 25-30lbs. This photos don't begin to show how BIG this statue really is.

I love that Hulk, it's so freaking massive!

Thanks Drakul,

If only you could see this thing in person. This hands are as big as a normal human being...:yess:

That Hulk is ridiculuos. :google

Kongrats Iron.

Thanks KD,

Can't wait to get the "Son of Hulk" and have them two matched up. I think once that's in hand then you'll will see how massive this piece really is.

Hulk is like asking, "Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give me back my Soda!!!!!!!"

Hulk needed his "Monster" gamma drink and is asking for more puny human!!!:gah:

Back