"My Collection Room" Sports & Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Great Pic's; Iron, Thundercats Ho!, I didn't want say anything about the base because I had not had the opportunity to see it in person, is it easy to topple over? for such a Great looking piece I thought maybe the base could have been heavier more elaborate, maybe standing on the Cat Lair , Congrats again Iron

The base is pretty easy to topple over if your not watching what you're doing. I can totally see some collector trying to dust off the statue and forget to hold on to the statue. It really that easy to knock it over...:( It's not the base isn't heavy, but yet the overall height of the statue makes for what should have been a wider base. I think what's really giving the statue its imbalance is, the little gripping pads underneath.

Hehe... I just hv a DC and I really don't know how to take pic... I especially love ur x-men dio... Statues don't move it is we who give them vigor ...

Thanks for the compliment...:)

And the bold lettering...I could've said better myself.

The statue is good, but the pics are even better!!
Nice new addition!

Ave', it always good to see the true King of collecting visit my thread...:lecture

Many thanks again!

Someone must have used the New Math when they calculated the Base Mass by Height Ratio :lol :lol :lol

I'll even take it one step further on the imbalance issues. All collector's out there that have this piece better not sit this on fluffy carpet, as it has to be somewhat balanced on the carpet before you can let it go...:cuckoo:

Any statue that wobbles at the BASE, as you wipe it down is not a good issue to be having with a $400 statue...:mad:

That's my only issue with this statue, but I think that you would agree that it's a major issue. I guess you can go the in cased route, but I'm saving that type of display for my Marvel PF's, only.

I'll even take it one step further on the imbalance issues. All collector's out there that have this piece better not sit this on fluffy carpet, as it has to be somewhat balanced on the carpet before you can let it go...:cuckoo:

Any statue that wobbles at the BASE, as you wipe it down is not a good issue to be having with a $400 statue...:mad:

That's my only issue with this statue, but I think that you would agree that it's a major issue. I guess you can go the in cased route, but I'm saving that type of display for my Marvel PF's, only.

WOW! I would be all kinds of Pissed for that price tag, I do not know the answer to this question, do they plan on making anymore or the Thundercats? if so will the bases interlock? because the pose of Lion-O, and the base looks like it could be the reason for whats happening the others in the group could possibly strengthen or solve the problem and no; Iron I am not making excuses for the design :lol

Really amazing collection, from start to finish!!:clap The football collection is impressive, nice to see them in your set up! Your ROOM ROCKS!!!

Love the Thundercats statue, IL!! Takes me back to my childhood, oh how I miss the 80s :(

Thundercats, invoke memories of me in the 6th grade making sure I was ready to go, and the Thundercats was the last cartoon I watched in the morning before heading off to school. Sitting on the foot of my bed eyes glued to the television...LOL...:) Good ol' days.

Really amazing collection, from start to finish!!:clap The football collection is impressive, nice to see them in your set up! Your ROOM ROCKS!!!

Thanks for the compliment.

I think that you would like the look of the new collection room...:)

Rogue Premium Format...

Continued...

90s-Rogue-X2.jpg

Rogues-Belt-X2.jpg

Mod-Rogue-Super-Natural-X2.jpg

90s-Rogue-2-X2.jpg

Rogues-Best-Side-XL.jpg

Rogue-Up-Close-2-X2.jpg

Very cool!! I like the last shot!

Thanks you very much!

I would have to say that these are some of the nicest prints that Sideshow has put put out.

Those are beautiful shots, they look great!

Thanks MGM...:)

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!

Not a problem my friend.

Your Skills and Eye with a Camera are Amazing my Friend, Great Great Shots as Always; Iron, and Congrats on Rogue

Thanks Colossus!

I just try to do the best that I can do for that session, but I am glad that you like.

How about some update photos of the collection room :pray: You've certainly acquired a good amount of statues since the photos you took on the first few pages :rock

How about some update photos of the collection room :pray: You've certainly acquired a good amount of statues since the photos you took on the first few pages :rock

I still have a few more things that I want to add to the new room before I do another set of collection photos of the "New" Collection Room.

Appreciate the drop in...:wave

Awesome shots, IL.

Thanks G-Dub!

Now the waiting game for the commission WWH coming from CM Studios...:yess:

I still have a few more things that I want to add to the new room before I do another set of collection photos of the "New" Collection Room.

Appreciate the drop in...:wave

Thanks G-Dub!

Now the waiting game for the commission WWH coming from CM Studios...:yess:

Waiting is a beach ......

Back