Mummy Lottery Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug For you Kookie... LOTR exclusives for Darth Roranous?

Thanks Darth...let's hope all our LOTR PF wishes come true :D

I actually had to remove 2 hugs to fit my smiley...only 11 images allowed :D

I really think that this will be the last lottery... the support is definitely not there for the system. So hang in there Kookie, it will get better. By the way, did you enter the lottery of doom?

I didn't....as much as I want it I cannot support something I'm so against.

All one needs to do is look at the "Do you like the lottery" poll results on Sideshow's home page to know that it is an overwhelming failure. Nearly 80% of respondents have voted no, in one form or another.

What I find interesting is how vocal this rather small minority is in the comments area at Sideshow. One guy in particular is convinced that this is the best thing since sliced bread. He apparently has no grasp of statistics, and therefore doesn't realize how much the lottery actually reduces his chances of obtaining the piece.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see whether Sideshow learns from this horrible mistake, or whether they will repeat it, and lose more customers.

I think that "one guy" is quite motivated by the mouth off and win prizes! :lol :rolleyes:

Hi I have a new system for Sideshow,
When it comes to The Vintage Monsters 12 inch 1/4 Scale & Life-Sized Bust lines. Why not let the collector pick what paint job they want? That will make both sides happy, Then no one will be unhappy.
All I ask Sideshow is that you try this one time.
You will find this is the way to go.

Thanks
The Monster,
Nick

Great idea.
I also entered to win.

I really would like to add this one to my existing collection.
I have all colour ones and and trying to complete my SSE collection ...

I have all the SSE I am trying to complete that line of PF figures.

I bought The Mummy in color because I thought this would happen with SSE.

If things like the edition size of 50 or a lottery are ongoing this will force me to stop collecting from Sideshow.

Why collect if I can not get the peices I truly want?

The Monster said:
Sideshow, I have the money sitting waiting for The Mummy SSE PF figure right now as we speak. Please pick me :D

pm sent :mummy

Sorry, missed this thread. :(

I "won" one mummy. But would rather like a PF Spidey. :)

Maybe some Horror Collector wants to trade. Dont want to make money, but get my beloved item. :)

Dom

Domer said:
Sorry, missed this thread. :(

I "won" one mummy. But would rather like a PF Spidey. :)

Maybe some Horror Collector wants to trade. Dont want to make money, but get my beloved item. :)

Dom
PM sent Dom

Back