Mummy Lottery Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
That doesn't look like your eBay ID, but Danny did change his recently... maybe you did too... :rotfl
nope my id is still good old noneofyourdamnbusinesslonniecumminsyounoseybastard, or lostboy1987 for short.:lol :lol :lol

Bannister said:
nope my id is still good old noneofyourdamnbusinesslonniecumminsyounoseybastard, or lostboy1987 for short.:lol :lol :lol

Hey! I only keep track because I care! If I see a board member's ID on an auction, I am more likely to stop and look because I would be more comfortable, and I might be able to help them out at the same time! I'm like that... I care for others, especially flippers! :rotfl (I kid of course!!)

Flippers are people too!

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

Who will love the unloved?! :monkey2

LOTRFan said:
Flippers are people too!

PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

Who will love the unloved?! :monkey2

Those eyes freak me out every time I see them!!! I have nightmares because of this picture! And you have to post it again!!! :monkey2

lcummins said:
Those eyes freak me out every time I see them!!! I have nightmares because of this picture! And you have to post it again!!! :monkey2

What?
PIC_really_ugly_face.jpg

:lol :rotfl :lol

Quick, someone make me a CIVIL WAR: I Am With The Creepy Chick Banner

Bannister said:
I think from now on Lonnie I will follow up every post of yours with this:

Now I have to find the picture of the chick/dude with the mustache sitting at the table with the cig for comparison... maybe they are related!

Back