Frankenstein SSE Life-Sized Bust Buddy Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister, If you are going to put your Frankenstein SSE Life-Sized Bust on ebay, I am taking you off of the want list......Just kidding.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I never asked to be on the want list. If I get one, I will flip it, so I don't expect anyone to help me in the endeavor.

I am really glad to be on the want list. I think this 1:1 bust will look great among the others I already have. Hopefully I won't have to bother anyone and can snag one myself though.

Hey GM, are you into 1/6 figures? I know you collect a lot of statues and busts. I was just wondering if you knew about the Hitsugaya 1/6 scale figure? If you haven't seen it, check this gallery out...

https://www.henshinhobby.com/

Awesome :D

Not really into 1/6 articulated figures but i have been known to pick up one or two when there's something special that hits the market. That looks really cool indeed, thanks for the heads-up.

I really hope i get my hands on a SSE Frankie bust and can't wait to see it. Based on the pics i've seen, i love how the color version turned out :chew

Can we expect to see this during the Con sometime? Sure hope so.
Hope The Buddy system works out for me. Being in Australia and the time differences just sucks with this stuff.

People that will pass on the Frankenstein SSE Life-Sized Bust:
carbo-fation
Jair
PosterBoyKelly

People that Want a Frankenstein SSE Life-Sized
Bust:

The Monster
lcummins
SKARY
RoboDad
BDboystoys
NSFolsom