MUFTAK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I do [emoji6] ...actually the first SW sixth scale I ever bought

Everyone needs a Hammerhead. Hopefully SoD can come to the rescue. Am sure there will be plenty of other people interested.

I saw a Jedi version on FB somewhere. That looked pretty cool.

Did anyone have success with another tall body than the SSC Vader? Trying to find a fitting body. Or maybe the Vader body measurements would help to find a similar one.

Hey guys! So peeps would really dig a different Hammerhead body? Any character that you'd want it based of off?

As far as the body, I think you could do a 1:1 sculpt of the SS feet, head, arms/hands etc. No need to get into re-moulding etc there. But for the outfit/costume I'd be up for anything. Here are some suggestions,

1). Just another different looking Ithorian who could fit in to any Tatooine bar type scene. Any simple scum and villainy type outfit would work.
2). Ithorian Bounty Hunter ?
3). Ithorian Jedi ?

Maybe like this with a long coat, but robes like Obi Wan closer to the body could serve as a Jedi and / or simply a traveller in a bar. So he can also fit with any who have the SS version.

Would also be able to cover up the body easier and perhaps not be so hard to make free flowing robes. If you have Obi-Wan you even have a reference.

Most people would have a spare lightsaber in a box somewhere, or be able to get one easily online.

monthly_02_2016_5bf4f8cebc8753c7c3d7c2132925d1c0-04.jpg

Attachments

• Ithorian_Jedi_FDSS.jpg
    Ithorian_Jedi_FDSS.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 90
I?ve started the basic layout of doing a Dok Ondar, which could be used for a les specific Ithorian. I do like the female Ithorian from the holiday special though.

I?ve started the basic layout of doing a Dok Ondar, which could be used for a les specific Ithorian. I do like the female Ithorian from the holiday special though.

I really like the idea of the female ithorian -Deneb Both is her name- as she does belong in the Mos Eisley cantina and was designed and produced in the same time period as Momaw. And still she has a distinct look.
I don?t think I?d get a Momaw recast as I have the original, but I?d definitely buy the female. Also the price for a recast Momaw would be just as high. Recasting feet and arms for another ithorian does make total sense though.
e2a0d0174a77939974b9c689a6cb85b8.jpg

I really like the idea of the female ithorian -Deneb Both is her name- as she does belong in the Mos Eisley cantina and was designed and produced in the same time period as Momaw. And still she has a distinct look.
I don?t think I?d get a Momaw recast as I have the original, but I?d definitely buy the female. Also the price for a recast Momaw would be just as high. Recasting feet and arms for another ithorian does make total sense though.
e2a0d0174a77939974b9c689a6cb85b8.jpg

I guess that would appeal to a wider crowd (also to those that have one already). And depending on the clothing could also be male, how would we know ?

Unless you're planning on a mini-skirt for her :lol

I guess we'll need a separate thread at some point too. But I'll leave that to SoD when he's back.

I guess that would appeal to a wider crowd (also to those that have one already). And depending on the clothing could also be male, how would we know ?

Unless you're planning on a mini-skirt for her :lol

I guess we'll need a separate thread at some point too. But I'll leave that to SoD when he's back.

Yes, I believe the only real difference from the male is the narrower ?snout?... in the SW Galaxies game the female has a few other differences, but don?t think that applies to this one. I?d definitely get her if she was made. Legs and arms could be recast from Momaw.

Hey hey guys! So I'm making casts of the Momaw Nadon head, forearms, hands, calves and feet. If you add those to any 1/6 scale body it'll make a Hammerhead figure. I can mod the head to be slimmer too! (if needed). That way you can make a Jedi, lady Hammerhead or whatever.

I'm also making casts of the Greedo head, his three hands and gun casts as well. I just figured that might be good cause the figures are so expensive and it's fun to make your own.

I'm just trying to finish casting and figuring out Ephant Mon. Should be ready pretty soon!

Hey hey guys! So I'm making casts of the Momaw Nadon head, forearms, hands, calves and feet. If you add those to any 1/6 scale body it'll make a Hammerhead figure. I can mod the head to be slimmer too! (if needed). That way you can make a Jedi, lady Hammerhead or whatever.

I'm also making casts of the Greedo head, his three hands and gun casts as well. I just figured that might be good cause the figures are so expensive and it's fun to make your own.

I'm just trying to finish casting and figuring out Ephant Mon. Should be ready pretty soon!

I would definitely appreciate some variation in the sculpts. :)

Ok, having received the Vader body today I understand why it?s recommend using that one. It?s huge and the shoulders/neck is pretty high up from the arms compared to other more regular bodies. It?s quite unique...
850f8fd621664fcd85e64e34a8b2767a.jpg

It?s a clumsy and ill articulated body, but I imagine that the heigh neck position is perfect for Muftak.

I just love this Muftak! He looks so good with all the other cantina creatures, and even amazing with Chewie! Had to go back and look at pictures again because it's great!

It really is the perfect figure for Muftak?s body. Hoody, it?s the first Vader Sideshow made. There?s a few floating around on eBay and TA!

Already got a Vader body on the way, hopefully for a Rogue One Moroff. Not so much different to Muftak. Star Wars likes tall white fur creatures :lol

I just need help with the longer fur suit for him, with wider thicker legs.

Anyone got a source for thin leather straps ? These sort of leather bands are pretty common on Star Wars rebel characters, someone must have a tip.

edit : scrap that. Just thought about it. Google "thin faux leather sheet" and there is plenty of interesting stuff.....also for life size cat-woman suits...no comment :lol

82e2f03c4d70316346d9391a29c2a5af.jpg

Back