• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

IRON MAN - BATMAN - TDK - HOT TOYS FOR SALE! Reduced to clear.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rory's HOT TOYS CLEAROUT SALE!! Batman, IRON MAN and more..

Ops... Sorry for the bump mate. I am eating some olive bread and I just fell into this thread....

:panic:

For Sale ITEMS:

Iron Man 2: Suit - Up Gantry WITH Mark IV: Limited Edition.
Opened but MINT in box. Complete set. IM Mark IV was never displayed.

This is going for over $1K on ebay..

My Price $825 plus shipping.

Hot Toys: Captain America: Winter Soldier: Golden Age now for sale!
SOLD!!!!

* Sideshow Exclusive HOT TOYS: Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con). *Cheaper than any I found on ebay.

Most people on these threads will know me and my collection by now, so trust that when I say this has never been displayed, it has never been displayed. It has been opened. I took the harness off the suit to avoid it marking, denting the rubber in storage. As a result the suit is in incredibly good condition, as new. No lint, rubs etc. As you can see below, the suit is very clean and unmarked. Harness is included in box in separate baggie.

The box is in very very good condition, as new I would say, nothing major to report. I checked the feet yesterday, and the left foot does feel loose as with most or all of these figures, as the figure has never been displayed or even photographed I can't be sure, but I would imagine it has the same ankle issue as all the others. Comes with all accessories and cowled head/faceplates. There is no brown outer shipper. But I will pack in card and bubble wrap to ensure proper protection. I will give it a week here before posting on ebay, I would rather sell to a fellow boardie. This is cheaper than any I could find on ebay and is in extremely good condition.

$400 including shipping (trackable) anywhere in the world.

* HOT TOYS: Bruce Wayne DX12 Headsculpt with Neck joint & Collar (not a fake) *Cheaper than any non-casts found on ebay..

$60 + $10 Shipped.

* HOT TOYS: TDK DX12 Belt.

Sold

* HOT TOYS: TDK: Bruce Wayne DX12 Weapons Set.

$55 Shipped.

* MRM: TDK: CUSTOM BATMAN (Medix Recast ?) Cowl with Custom painted faceplate

SOLD!:

* HOT TOYS DEMON BATMAN & SCARECROW (never displayed) *MUCH Cheaper than any I found on ebay.

$475 including shipping (trackable) anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

:panic:

For Sale ITEMS:

Iron Man 2: Suit - Up Gantry WITH Mark IV: Limited Edition.
Opened but MINT in box. Complete set. IM Mark IV was never displayed.

This is going for over $1K on ebay..

My Price $825 plus shipping.

Hot Toys: Captain America: Winter Soldier: Golden Age now for sale!
SOLD!!!!

* Sideshow Exclusive HOT TOYS: Bruce Wayne/Batman (2011 Toy Con). *Cheaper than any I found on ebay.

Most people on these threads will know me and my collection by now, so trust that when I say this has never been displayed, it has never been displayed. It has been opened. I took the harness off the suit to avoid it marking, denting the rubber in storage. As a result the suit is in incredibly good condition, as new. No lint, rubs etc. As you can see below, the suit is very clean and unmarked. Harness is included in box in separate baggie.

The box is in very very good condition, as new I would say, nothing major to report. I checked the feet yesterday, and the left foot does feel loose as with most or all of these figures, as the figure has never been displayed or even photographed I can't be sure, but I would imagine it has the same ankle issue as all the others. Comes with all accessories and cowled head/faceplates. There is no brown outer shipper. But I will pack in card and bubble wrap to ensure proper protection. I will give it a week here before posting on ebay, I would rather sell to a fellow boardie. This is cheaper than any I could find on ebay and is in extremely good condition.

$400 including shipping (trackable) anywhere in the world.

* HOT TOYS: Bruce Wayne DX12 Headsculpt with Neck joint & Collar (not a fake) *Cheaper than any non-casts found on ebay..

$60 + $10 Shipped.

* HOT TOYS: TDK DX12 Belt.

Sold

* HOT TOYS: TDK: Bruce Wayne DX12 Weapons Set.

$55 Shipped.

* MRM: TDK: CUSTOM BATMAN (Medix Recast ?) Cowl with Custom painted faceplate

$100 Shipped:

* HOT TOYS DEMON BATMAN & SCARECROW (never displayed) *MUCH Cheaper than any I found on ebay.

$475 including shipping (trackable) anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
Back