MR 501st Trooper Helm 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gree is pretty sweet. Who knows? It'll likely come down to what deal is available when the funds are available...

Theres a great seller in hte trade forum selling a shadow trooper helmet!!1 :D :D :D

Someone be my enabler...or not...

SWS has the 501st helm back up for order, and I have one in my cart. Having never seen one first-hand, I'm reliant on the opinions of others. How are the MR clone helms in person? Do they look as good in real life as they do in photographs? Better? Worse? Help me out...

lets see what EFX does with this

Well since this has turned into the Master Replicas Star Wars helmet thread I thought I'd add these Boba pics since I broke down and bought the SE for $360 shipped.

BobaSpook001.jpg

BobaSpook002.jpg

BobaSpook004.jpg

BobaSpook005.jpg

BobaSpook006.jpg

BobaSpook009.jpg

BobaSpook010.jpg

BobaSpook011.jpg

Stunts are the ones seen on screen during action sequences and distance shots. They usually aren't uniform and consistently differing from piece to piece. They are molded to be similar but only from a distance. Heroes are what you'll see in close up shots and these are the idealized versions that Lucas wants you to see and have the idea of what the helmet should look like.

Stunt Version:
ainsworth_front.jpg

Hero Version:
efx-stormhelmet13.JPG

Do you notice the lip above the eye is different, its raised higher in the Stunt than the Hero plus the lenses are flat on the Stunt....there are a ton of other differences that diehards can rattle off but those two were the major ones.

cool Fett helmet, I did have the regular version, but sold it, when I tried it on it really annoyed me that the weight of the viewfinder pulling it to one side pi$$ed me off too much, wouldnt even sit on the stand properly, though still a cool looking helmet!

Well since this has turned into the Master Replicas Star Wars helmet thread I thought I'd add these Boba pics since I broke down and bought the SE for $360 shipped.

BobaSpook001.jpg

Great catch and a nice price. Love the weathering on this piece.

Back