Movies you hate .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zodiac... Good call. Saw it once, halfway I lost all interest and I don't even remember what happens. Dull dull dull.
Like seriously, I saw the movie and I could not tell you one thing about it.
Only reason I watched it is because my ex girlfriend made me :pfft:

The first time I watched it I didn't think much about it, but when I watched it again it became totally fascinating. It's actually one of the creepiest films I've ever seen.

The Happening or should I say The Crappening.:monkey4 Terrible movie by shamalamadingdong. Can't stand The Hunger Games either. Nothing but a rip-off of Battle Royale and The Running Man.

THANK YOU!

Hunger Games is the ****s. Awful Awful!

The last LOTR for me as well... and last few Harry Potters.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon as welll.

Those are your most hated movies?

Nothing else you've ever seen are worse than those?

You don't watch very many movies do you? :lol

I used to love Wizard of Oz as a kid, but I can't stomach even five minutes of that movie now. There's a little bit too much nostalgia for me to definitively say I hate it, but I've grown to dislike it immensely.

I don't hate very many movies. I'm indifferent to most movies I don't care for, I can't work up enough feeling to say I "hate" them.

Here are a few right off the top of my head that stand out:

X-Men 3: The Last Stand (Because of my love for the first two films and how much character assassination there was in it).

The Star Wars prequels (For forever altering and ruining the character of Darth Vader for me thanks to the poor writing/storytelling).

The Matrix Revolutions (I liked Reloaded for the most part, but the ball was dropped for a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy, if it was ever even in someone's hand in the first place).

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

AGREED!!!! :exactly: :exactly::exactly: :slap

THANK YOU!

Hunger Games is the ****s. Awful Awful!

The last LOTR for me as well... and last few Harry Potters.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon as welll.

Those are your most hated movies?

Nothing else you've ever seen are worse than those?

You don't watch very many movies do you? :lol

Hunger Games Is pretty awful. Cloverfield style camera work and a plot stolen from Battle royale..

Tdkr
Spider-Man 3
The last airbender
Inception
All parody movies from 2004 to present day.
Twilight franchise.

Recentely the new texas chainsaw comes to mind. Terrible.

I also watched the latest silent hill movie a few days ago , that was really bad. It felt like one long corny video game cut scene. I was surprised to see Sean Bean back in the movie.

Is that the tree movie?

yes the tree movie :lol

tumblr_m6q3olS0nA1rqi6boo1_400.gif

:lol @ these lists. There's too many to count...

Most of these fall into good idea/bad execution... like The Expendables... terrible action. At least the 2nd one was more of a comedy.

Recentely the new texas chainsaw comes to mind. Terrible.

oh God!!! I was trying to remember that vomit of a movie from my memory :mad::mad:

That movie actually made me angry, Like angry that I couldn't believe they did such a horrible movie.

Back