Movies you hate .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silent Hill 2... WTF? That's a movie that actually makes me mad remembering.

Movies I hate and will never watch again
Hanna
Black Swan
The Bourne movies

Love all the movies you mentioned here. See, everyone is different.

Those are your most hated movies?

Nothing else you've ever seen are worse than those?

You don't watch very many movies do you? :lol

No... I seen worst home slice, but those are movies that have received critical and box office success, that for the life of me I can't understand. Sure, I can understand someone liking those films, but to such a degree... I get we're not all going to be a fan of the same thing. I have seen much worse, but it would be too easy to say any Freddy Prince Jr movie, Battle Field Earth, or any musician who thinks they should do the whole movie thing, because you have to have at least one! Even Vanilla Ice starred in a movie.... *cringe*

Perhaps hate is too strong of a word. I don't really hate anything. Dislike... loathe... maybe.

Hunger Games Is pretty awful. Cloverfield style camera work and a plot stolen from Battle royale..

Battle Royale was so much better than Hunger Games, and scary too. Funny how foreign films with next-to-no-budget of their Hollywood counterparts, often are better.

I heard Raid Redemption which is similar to Dredd 3D, is the far superior film of the two.

Last edited:
yes the tree movie :lol

I still haven't seen the Happening. Heard so many bad reviews about it, that I am afraid to even give it a chance. lol

Sucks, because M. Night Shyamalan was a fav after the Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs. All three films were brilliant. But after that he took a big swan dive. Devil was good though. I know he only contributed with the story, but still, it was a good film which he was tied to.

Love all the movies you mentioned here. See, everyone is different.

No... I seen worst home slice, but those are movies that have received critical and box office success, that for the life of me I can't understand. Sure, I can understand someone liking those films, but to such a degree... I get we're not all going to be a fan of the same thing. I have seen much worse, but it would be too easy to say any Freddy Prince Jr movie, Battle Field Earth, or any musician who thinks they should do the whole movie thing, because you have to have at least one! Even Vanilla Ice starred in a movie.... *cringe*

Perhaps hate is too strong of a word. I don't really hate anything. Dislike... loathe... maybe.

Battle Royale was so much better than Hunger Games, and scary too. Funny how foreign films with next-to-no-budget of their Hollywood counterparts, often are better.

I heard Raid Redemption which is similar to Dredd 3D, is the far superior film of the two.

I dont hate Hanna/Black Swan/The Bourne movies because they are bad movies but I cannot stand them.

Drive Angry has a some awesome cars, so it is impossible to hate.

Unless you are a girl and drive Mazda's and Subaru's.

The Expendables

Brazil- seriously, this is the worst ****ing movie I've ever had to sit through.

Act of Valor

There's more, I just can't think of them.

This is the worst movie I ever sat through....

gullivers_travels.jpg

The Expendables

Brazil- seriously, this is the worst ****ing movie I've ever had to sit through.

Act of Valor

There's more, I just can't think of them.

I think that is the first and last time Brazil will share space on a list with those two movies. :lol

Seriously though, sorry you didn't like it, it is up there as one of my favorites. Feel like you missed out on a great cinematic experience.

Back