Movies you hate .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it, evertime he was nude, I had to pause the movie and pound something hard to get all my frustration out. Took three days to finish the movie and when I did I had nothing but a mess on my hands. And to really screw it in the end, the other two members didn't even show up to make music.

If only he had a pair of old cut offs to effectively hide his thunder...

It was an absolutely good decision. It's in the book, and it reflects Jon's distance from his own humanity.

Just because a ***** and scrotum make you uncomfortable, doesn't mean the film did anything wrong. I didn't even look at it. :dunno
:exactly::goodpost:
It's not stupid. It's a *****. And it's in the book as well. It's an important part.
:goodpost::clap
I don't even recall Dr. Manhattan having a Smurf schlong exposed..... You guys love schlong too much to be focused on that.
:lecture

That is something that is such a weird complain because you don't even notice it after a while.
The story being told is so important that you kind of forget about it. Dr. Manhattan is such an amazing character and the nudity is really important to the story about him. It really shows how disconnected he became.

That is something that is such a weird complain because you don't even notice it after a while.
The story being told is so important that you kind of forget about it. Dr. Manhattan is such an amazing character and the nudity is really important to the story about him. It really shows how disconnected he became.

This right here. :lecture

I wonder how many people have actually read the watchmen and understand what its about :dunno

I thought it was based on the Discovery Channel series about the cutthroat world of clock makers.

Last edited:
Everything Adam Sandler has "made" in the last ten years or so.

If anyone should be trapped in the Phantom Zone for eternity, its perhaps this person; one of the most annoying men on the planet, and I use the word "man" advisedly - because he portrays a mentally-challenged two-year-old trapped in an adult body with frightening ease.

Not unlike Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Brad Pitt, Sandler portrays the exact same character in every film he is in. In fact, I am fine with consigning ALL of these persons to an unspecified amount of somatic cycles in the Phantom Zone, with the exception of Schwarzeneggar. He gets a pass because I remember the Terminator films fondly.

Back