SilentSurfer Salvation: Terminator 4 figures that make sense.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is way more about that movie that I hated besides the 600, but even so, I can enjoy watching it if I think of it as a stand alone piece. I'll never love it though, and I don't think it will ever be considered a classic.

That's my feeling on it as well... its a fun flick and has some good points. But they didn't really do a good job of respecting the material presented in T1 and T2 (although thankfully they seem to have ignored T3 :lol) and seemed more interested in just making a big movie.

I think T:S could have been great if the time was take to make it right.

I love that rendition you did of the T-70 with that 600, Surfer.
Awesome work.

And for Salvation: On one side your absolutly right stting that Kyle never spoke of hulking machines with rubber masks on and I love T1 and his speeches in it, but on the other side I just also love this huge-a** machine even though I have to admit at 100% that "infiltration-unit" factor on this is completly lost.

But like how Fear Factory fans re gonna punch me cause I like Digimortal, maybe die-hard Terminator-fans (I consider myself one too, but maybe in another sense) will punch me too cause I think Salvation is a fun movie consering stand alone AND continuing the saga.

Cause I think it really has great ideas in it though I accept and share the opinion that it seems unfnished and dull cause of re-writing and all those cuts because of the hybrid story the alternate timeline where marcus was added was thrilling and fun to watch and I think if they do it right the 5th will align it good and it will be on a right track, or course agin. Even withh this obver-powered T-800 cause of the rest of Arnold´s hed from T3.

It´s just ovious they wanted to do A blockbuster, but screwing with the source and angering the fans hurt the income...in the end.^^

Back