• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Aliens Marines and Hot toys Thriller MJ UK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
ALL MARINES SOLD !!!

I have decided to keep my custom Newt , Hicks and Ripley for my Aliens collection and sell the other marines. As much as I love these figures I simply don't have enough room for 7 figures from one film.
These figures come with ALOT of fiddly bits and have an awful lot of accessories so I have tried to mark down all problems with each figure but if I've missed anything ( which I think would be very unlikely just message me and let me know the problem ).

Hot toys Mark Drake.

£70.00 + £5.00 postage

So first up is the hot toys Mark Drake figure , I don't think anything is missing but you will be able to see yourself from the photos anyway.
The handle to the gun has come loose but a little glue can fix this in seconds and both sides to glue are flat bases so this would be very easy.

Now the funny part. The headsculpt was repainted by myself and hasn't been sealed since. The paintjob is crappy , the eyes being the worst making it look like something from a bad horror movie BUT this figure is in need of a repaint out of the box regardless so this isn't a massive problem.
Aside from these two problems I think this figure is in perfect nick and the muscle body seems to be as in perfect condition as the day I got it.

The figure has its full art box including slip case but no shipping box.

DSC04054.jpg

DSC04056.jpg

DSC04057.jpg

DSC04058.jpg

Hot toys William Hudson.

£110.00 + £5.00 postage

Again from what I can see this figure isn't missing anything but it does have one problem. The left clasp on the side of his armor is loose on one side , now this is a small problem since once the clasps are pulled tight the figure looks as good as new again anyway . The figure includes its full art box plus slip case but has no shipping box.

DSC04050.jpg

DSC04051.jpg

DSC04052.jpg

Hot toys Apone.

£70.00 + £5.00 postage

This is for a loose figure with everything you see in the photos , the neck joint is loose and a little wobbly but this can be changed very easily by swapping it out with a new one. Again this figure could benifit from a repaint or the Lonnie sculpt anyway.
It does not include any type of box but does include one pulse rifle , one pistol and everything else pictured. It is still on the orginal truetype. The armor that Apone is wearing is the armor which is the most sought after since it can very easily be modified to the Hicks armor.

DSC04059.jpg

I will sell all 3 figures to the same person in a group deal for £240.00 shipped in the UK. This is much much cheaper than you will find on ebay and probably anywhere else since all of these figures are much sought after now and they probably and hopefully wont be here long. You could probably resell them straight after this for much more. Frankly I can't be bothered and I simply need them out of the way to make room.

DSC04060.jpg

Hot toys Thriller Michael Jackson.

SOLD !.

£120.00 posted in the UK.

This figure is in perfect condition and was displayed in Zombie mode for a few weeks behind glass , it includes the art box and shipping box.

DSC04065.jpg

I also still have these few bits left for sale which include postage.

Hot toys Wolf Bio. - £15.00

Mcfarlane 12 inch predator 1 base - £6.00

Please read everything carefully before sending me any messages. I have over 50 positive feedback here and zeo negative.
I can accept paypal and also uncrossed postal orders in the UK. Like I mentioned I really can't be bothered with ebay but if these don't sell soon I'll be listing them there since I could do with the cash and need them out of the way.

Last edited:
Yep , well I hope they sell. Washers broke , need a dryer , over doors fell off and the telly is still amazingly just alive so cash is needed. :lol

well I think I just found a mould spot on my 1:1 arnold bust so I need a dryer badly !. :(:lol

Luckily though I've just sold the marines !. C'mon people , somebody buy my MJ !. :rock

Back