Motoko Kusanagi RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or a trench coat.

MotokoTrench.jpg
Where did you get that!?

Nice jacket samueljd! They should have included one in the first place.

They should have, or at least a trench coat. The customization on this didn't cost much though. I bought the Black Canary Barbie figure for the jacket to put on Motoko and it actually fits better on Motoko and looks much better in person (the pics don't do the custom justice).

Got to buy one first. And i don't want to pay a whole lot for one since all i want it for is the headsculpt. that play-asia price is pretty good. wonder what shipping to the states would be....

Inner neck diameter = 13mm, hole diameter = 4.5mm, outer neck depth (base of hole to the fringe collar thing) = 7-8mm,

Some points.. very good shoulder articulation has up/ down/front/back, rare in female figures (very limited in Hot Toy's Hot Angel, might be as good as Triad's new Eva), Has chest/waist articulation, impeded by the girdle like thingy,
no butt, but has very good range of hips articulation, much better the CG 2.0. Right hand removable from rifle, just disconnect the glue thumb at the second thumb joint, The hand is a 2 piece glued together, PVC-like.
motokohead.jpg

Awesome! So the gun does come out of the hand then?

Yes, just disconnect thumb (the glued part) to remove the "P90-like" rifle. There is a slight lighter shade of grey separating the 2 pieces of the hand (at approx the second thumb joint/glove & finger separation), thumb is attached to the middle finger

Yes, just disconnect thumb (the glued part) to remove the "P90-like" rifle. There is a slight lighter shade of grey separating the 2 pieces of the hand (at approx the second thumb joint/glove & finger separation), thumb is attached to the middle finger

Good to know. Thanks

Thanks for the info. I'm not going to try it myself, since I display her with the gun in hand anyway.

Back