Motoko Kusanagi RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See below an evolution of Motoko in comics (manga), movies and SAC TV series:

- first 2 pictures are Motoko drawn by Masamune Shirow
- 3th and 4th are from Man Machine interface also drawn by Shirow (Motoko Aramaki)
- 5th and 6th are Motoko from the original movie
- the last 3 are pics of Motoko from SAC series

After seeing your comparison pics, I'm definitely sure I like the SAC rendition of Motoko best. I loved the original movie, but after seeing it again some months back, there was such an emphasis on the stiff mannequin look to her.

Thanks for the review and pics jkno!
The attached hand to the rifle is puzzling, I would've preferred an extra rifle without the hand or at least make the hand removable some how.
I still wish I had the money for this, not quite as good as the Cool Girl version, but maybe the best 1:6 scale Anime looking version.

I'll be getting this figure when it eventually goes on sale. The list price for the figure was set higher than usual. I have a strong feeling it will go on sale now because of lack of interest because of the high price.

I'll be getting this figure when it eventually goes on sale. The list price for the figure was set higher than usual. I have a strong feeling it will go on sale now because of lack of interest because of the high price.

I just got mine for $115 shipped on ebay. So prices have definitely dropped.

That's a great price! Do they still have any available or was this an auction?

Thanks for the info. I ordered one as soon as I saw your post. In fact, I think I got the last one. :chew

I think you did! :chew Glad I could help you and Adam both!

Thanks lonnie! Tempting, if only I'd like this version of Motoko! Great price!

This is the version of the Major I do like... never really liked the movie version.

This is the version of the Major I do like... never really liked the movie version.

Same here, this is the version I like. I just need to get a leather jacket that will fit her to complete the look.

Here's a pic of Motoko.
Motoko.jpg

Plus I found a leather jacket that fit and looks great.

Back