Motoko Kusanagi RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could not find the old thread, Bur Frakking ORDERED!

4399.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=4399

Anyone else?

was it cold in the room they shot the pictures in? :lol

looks awesome! not enough interest on my end but if there were I'd get this one.

I wanted ... but no international ...

So I checked Belgium resellers and I took it there ^^ (same price with conversion $ to € :))

I'm not interested in it but it is a great looking figure.

:lol it must be cold!!!

This figure looks much more feminine than Sideshow's Padme figure...I'm eager to see if Sideshow does a Female Prometheus

I want one, and especially if I find a jacket for it, but I'm not $180 for it. The EVA girls weren't even that much.

License and its a couple years later, everything is pricier. I'll either get it through a retailer (save 10%) or get it later on the secondary market. My guess is it will not hold that price after its been out for a few months.

Hope this means they'll also be importing the Goku figure... and if they get him you know the SS version is right behind.

Hope this means they'll also be importing the Goku figure... and if they get him you know the SS version is right behind.

That is my hope as well. I'm only gonna spring for one Goku, and at this point I'm still undecided. Classic or Super Saiyan. Wonder if they could make a Gohan in his purple get-up like the Yoda and Wicket they made. Anyway, here's hoping we get Vegeta!

Totally just overran the Kusanagi thread, sorry guys!:monkey1

$175!?What?! That's insane. I'm a GitS fan but damn there is no way that figure is worth $175.

I want this figure in the worst way but 174.99 is a little steep. I'm going to have to do some searching or else wait until the figure comes out and try to find it cheaper on the secondary market. I wish I had the dough, I would pre-order in a second.
Hopefully no one buys this figure and posts really great pics - that's my Kryptonite.

I'd rather pay another $25 and get the Hot Toy's Briareos or the Predalien. Hell, I think I can get a BD Ed-209 from CSC for $175.

If Medicom's Motoko were $150, I would say it's still a little steep. I think I gotta pass this time. But like piccolodaimaoh said, I hope no one buys her and takes awesome photos, or I'll buckle at the knees.

You'll at least be able to get her for around $160 from retailers... but my guess is this one will end up selling for less after awhile on the secondary market.

The Evangelion figures were only $115. But Motoko has atleast $60 more breasts than Rei and Asuka. :rolleyes:

The pics won't load for me. Lame. Oh well. They wouldn't be enough to sell me on it anyway. She's way too much. I'd rather get Deunan.

I'm sur you're right G-boy, but given my Luck with RAH bodies, and the fact hat ther is no naked female body available on the secondary market, and SSC's phenominal customer service with breakage, I'll pay a few dollars extra, just to be safe :) :rock
And I've got the takara version, and a trenchcoat waiting for this version:)
Might put the takara jacket on her, see how it looks.

I wanted ... but no international ...

So I checked Belgium resellers and I took it there ^^ (same price with conversion $ to € :))
Got a link please? I'm more than pissed that Sideshow does this. Sorry to our international friends. Thanks Sideshow! If I can give my money to someone else: yeah. I also think that asking $175 for this figure is a plane RIP OFF!!!!

Last edited:
its pretty expensive, but the figure looks top notch.. ive got it preordered for now.. and if the production piece turns out anything like the proto pics.. im buying this baby!@.. i hope medicom dont pull another MGS4 snake like figure..:monkey4

Back