Most Wanted Disney collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason behind some decisions are only known by the Gods that made them.... and then there are the choices that Sideshow make..... :cuckoo:
Lol seriously man. The choices they make boggle my mind
Yeah like seriously what the **** SS? I mean they can't even give a reason why they are like that.
No idea. Now that Disney owns SW & Marvel maybe they'll let them start doing some PFs. Its not like I need more stuff to spend money on but I'd do it. One of the biggest things in my life growing up were Disney films

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'll think you will find that SS had the license for Disney Villains only. Now I don't know how that allowed them to make Jessica Rabbit but maybe she became avaible in conjunction with another license or Electric Tiki or something. Anyhow I'm pretty damn sure that's why no princesses etc were made to date. Lets face it the villains will never be as popular or as wanted unless you had the good guys to go with them.

Like I think the Cap Hook PF looks amazing but without a Peter Pan I ain't interested

I'll think you will find that SS had the license for Disney Villains only. Now I don't know how that allowed them to make Jessica Rabbit but maybe she became avaible in conjunction with another license or Electric Tiki or something. Anyhow I'm pretty damn sure that's why no princesses etc were made to date. Lets face it the villains will never be as popular or as wanted unless you had the good guys to go with them.

Like I think the Cap Hook PF looks amazing but without a Peter Pan I ain't interested
True. The ex was a great idea and overall its a good PF but not releasing PP was weird. Yeah what you say makes sense but is weird too because its like they almost don't Want anyone else to do their good guys. Sucks to be them. SS could still make a killing on them

If SS could have done the more beloved characters they would have dude. Like seriously, consider the line up :google

I would be worth millions and probably a lot more than that and that's probably why they can't do it. Disney would have wanted a fortune in licensing fees (and rightly so :lol)

I was just thinking about Brave (one of my modern favourites) oh how I would have a loved a Merida and her Father as a PF and her three cub brothers as an Ex, I know I'd still need the mom too but her dad was awesome! :lol

If SS could have done the more beloved characters they would have dude. Like seriously, consider the line up :google

I would be worth millions and probably a lot more than that and that's probably why they can't do it. Disney would have wanted a fortune in licensing fees (and rightly so :lol)

I was just thinking about Brave (one of my modern favourites) oh how I would have a loved a Merida and her Father as a PF and her three cub brothers as an Ex, I know I'd still need the mom too but her dad was awesome! :lol
That movie was.sick. just thinking of the mixed media we would've gotten and how amazing the tayloring would've been and how alive the characters would've been. I could only imagine the cost Disney would've made them pay and as a company its about making money and its also a company based more in horror so I can see why they wouldn't OMG LOVE it. Otherwise they wouldve

Just saw Frozen 2 is pretty much in the works, and yet SS goes all bollocks on this line....wish they'd say at the end of the year what lines got hacked. Rather know than hoping every event or CC for a piece that will never happen :gah:

Just saw Frozen 2 is pretty much in the works, and yet SS goes all bollocks on this line....wish they'd say at the end of the year what lines got hacked. Rather know than hoping every event or CC for a piece that will never happen :gah:
****ing Gentle Giant is doing 1/4s either them.or another company, forgot who now, and damn SS is being a *****

Give me some Wreck It Ralph stuff. Statues, high quality figures...

Back