MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the reveals should be tonight during a SSC Live at like 8pm EST I think. THey had their 2pm one today but could only show off their stuff. The HT stuff wasn't done yet.

I know most weren't a fan of him, but I miss how Motux use to create con threads. I'm literally jumping from thread to thread trying to catch all the new pictures lol.

SDCC hasn't even started and there's been soooo many goodies already. I'm almost afraid to see what else is in store. :panic:

I know most weren't a fan of him, but I miss how Motux use to create con threads. I'm literally jumping from thread to thread trying to catch all the new pictures lol.

You could just make a catch all thread yourself :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But that would defeat the purpose of making it easier for myself :lol

Naw just make a new thread called SDCC 1/6 catch all or something and have everyone contribute to it. All you gotta do is start it :lol

Naw just make a new thread called SDCC 1/6 catch all or something and have everyone contribute to it. All you gotta do is start it :lol

Lmao naw that's bum swag. If someone does it, great, if not, oh well.

But just to comment, my goodness, HT is dropping some heavy hitters at SDCC. All the JL stuff (albeit some heads missing), Anakin, Palpatine, Jedi Luke, Endor Luke and Leia, Ragnarok figures, Yondu, and I'm sure I could keep going. Whew! Wish I could be there.

Lmao naw that's bum swag. If someone does it, great, if not, oh well.

But just to comment, my goodness, HT is dropping some heavy hitters at SDCC. All the JL stuff (albeit some heads missing), Anakin, Palpatine, Jedi Luke, Endor Luke and Leia, Ragnarok figures, Yondu, and I'm sure I could keep going. Whew! Wish I could be there.

My wants from HTs so far...

Anakin ROTS
Incognito Doc Brown BTTF2
Tarkin
Emperor
Yondu
Gamora

I'm not feeling the Ragnarok figures and I got a Hulk I'm happy with and gladiator hulk, as awesome as it is, wouldn't fit in my collection with other figures.

My wants from HTs so far...

Anakin ROTS
Incognito Doc Brown BTTF2
Tarkin
Emperor
Yondu
Gamora

I'm not feeling the Ragnarok figures and I got a Hulk I'm happy with and gladiator hulk, as awesome as it is, wouldn't fit in my collection with other figures.

HT revealing figures like

tenor.gif

That's a good list man. Purely based on pics from SDCC, my wants are:

Anakin
RotJ Stormtrooper
Vader (if it's RotJ or ESB)
Road Warrior Thor

The JL stuff is cool to see but I have no desire to really jump into that property yet, mainly because the only DCEU movie I've actually enjoyed was WW.

HT revealing figures like

tenor.gif

That's a good list man. Purely based on pics from SDCC, my wants are:

Anakin
RotJ Stormtrooper
Vader (if it's RotJ or ESB)
Road Warrior Thor

The JL stuff is cool to see but I have no desire to really jump into that property yet, mainly because the only DCEU movie I've actually enjoyed was WW.

Same with the JL stuff... I've only really enjoyed Wonder Woman and I'll probably pick up her and Bats only. Affleck is great as Bats and I've been a fan since Dogma and Chasing Amy :lol

Same with the JL stuff... I've only really enjoyed Wonder Woman and I'll probably pick up her and Bats only. Affleck is great as Bats and I've been a fan since Dogma and Chasing Amy :lol

I'm a huge fan of Batffleck. I want the DCEU to succeed simply because of him and Gadot (that and I grew up equally a Marvel and DC fan). Would definitely consider a solo WW figure, as it does appear that HT will be releasing one. Been a Gadot fan since her F&F days, glad she's found a role that has really elevated her career.

My God... I just pre-ordered Ghost Rider (and I don't even watch the show, what am I doing!)
He looks so great though. NRD was 25 EUR. :thud:

My most wanted are:
- Solo Wonder Woman (I'll cancel my BvS version) [240]
- Yondu Udanta [230]
- Thor (long hair version) [235]
- Gimli [220]
- Frodo & Sam 2-pack [220]
- Merry & Pippin 2-pack [220]
- Ghost Rider [250] -> pre-ordered, still not sure...
(- Daredevil [215] & The Punisher [245] still need to pre-order...)
--> 2080 EUR :horror (not counting all the stuff I have already pre-ordered for 2018 like Starlord, Spiderman, Jack Sparrow, Arkham Knight)

+ Aquaman solomovie, Black Panther & The Wasp will be announced next year. Problems for 2019 I guess. :lol

I'll probably cancel my Captain Jack since I have the superiour DX 06.

I still doubt if the following will fit my budget:
- Jedi Luke
- Darth Vader (RoJ)
- 1:4 Batman Begins
- 1:4 The Joker

I'm a huge fan of Batffleck. I want the DCEU to succeed simply because of him and Gadot (that and I grew up equally a Marvel and DC fan). Would definitely consider a solo WW figure, as it does appear that HT will be releasing one. Been a Gadot fan since her F&F days, glad she's found a role that has really elevated her career.

I would grab a solo Wonder Woman just cause I enjoyed the film that much :clap

I just don't like the direction of how the DCEU is going atm. Not much fun in a movie sense. They start out fun BVS and Suicide Squad, and then they just get overblown and tiring.

Back