MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't like the direction of how the DCEU is going atm. Not much fun in a movie sense. They start out fun BVS and Suicide Squad, and then they just get overblown and tiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is confusing. The other movies havent even been released yet so how are they "overblown and tiring"? Did you have an early screening or something?

This is confusing. The other movies havent even been released yet so how are they "overblown and tiring"? Did you have an early screening or something?

All of the movies in the DCEU released till this point, all start off fun, but ended up losing its freaking mind at the end and just ran way to long.

MoS on Krypton, Clark growing up. The super long fight between Zod and Supes.

BvS Batfleck's desire to put Superman in check. The wtf moment where Doomsday came out of nowhere (and Wonderwoman just showing up too).

Suicide Squad where they showed their backstories but ended up fighting a big CG effect and another "portal in the sky".

Only Wonder woman was fun throughout.

Of course, IMO

My God... I just pre-ordered Ghost Rider (and I don't even watch the show, what am I doing!)
He looks so great though. NRD was 25 EUR. :thud:

My most wanted are:
- Solo Wonder Woman (I'll cancel my BvS version) [240]
- Yondu Udanta [230]
- Thor (long hair version) [235]
- Gimli [220]
- Frodo & Sam 2-pack [220]
- Merry & Pippin 2-pack [220]
- Ghost Rider [250] -> pre-ordered, still not sure...
(- Daredevil [215] & The Punisher [245] still need to pre-order...)
--> 2080 EUR :horror (not counting all the stuff I have already pre-ordered for 2018 like Starlord, Spiderman, Jack Sparrow, Arkham Knight)

+ Aquaman solomovie, Black Panther & The Wasp will be announced next year. Problems for 2019 I guess. :lol

I'll probably cancel my Captain Jack since I have the superiour DX 06.

I still doubt if the following will fit my budget:
- Jedi Luke
- Darth Vader (RoJ)
- 1:4 Batman Begins
- 1:4 The Joker

I have been trying to cut back really REALLY hard but these awesome figures make it tough. I already have Ghostrider on PO and i think the only thing i will order out of what was shown today will be Tarkin, Yondu and Ecto1. I'm just running out room for all this awesomeness.

All of the movies in the DCEU released till this point, all start off fun, but ended up losing its freaking mind at the end and just ran way to long.

MoS on Krypton, Clark growing up. The super long fight between Zod and Supes.

BvS Batfleck's desire to put Superman in check. The wtf moment where Doomsday came out of nowhere (and Wonderwoman just showing up too).

Suicide Squad where they showed their backstories but ended up fighting a big CG effect and another "portal in the sky".

Only Wonder woman was fun throughout.

Of course, IMO

Gotcha.

Yeah... I'm on the same boat. I'll probably leave out the ones that are between brackets... 25 EUR down the drain 😤

With all of the overwhelming amount of awesomeness from preview night, I completely forgot about the Marvel panels :lol Dying to see what footage they have and what announcements they make.

I hope not :gah: She's really high on my want list right now

Don't know how I feel about the HS they used but I wanna see the movie before I say no to it. Glad they did this one tho because it's so close to the comics

Don't know how I feel about the HS they used but I wanna see the movie before I say no to it. Glad they did this one tho because it's so close to the comics

I'm kinda iffy on it as well :lol but happy it was shown as well as Valkyrie

It doesn't look finished and I suppose it's not, until final product. I'll reserve judgement until the announcement

SDCC exclusive version of The Mighty Emp:

413473523.jpg

:hi5:

Thanks for posting it in here! I hardly ever check my subscription to the discount codes thread anymore since every time I go in there it's just people asking for monthly codes or arguing about asking for them lol.

Back