MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be hard to resist an updated Starlord again since he's my favourite character. I guess I haven't even got the chance to make up my mind about Ghost Rider lol. I thought he would last until the first day of SDCC. :monkey3

Mine:

1. Avengers
2. GOTG
3. Iron Man
4. Cap: WS
5. Spiderman: Homecoming
6. Dr. Strange
7. Cap: CW
8. AoU
9. Ant-Man
10. Cap: 1st Avg
11. IM2
12. GOTG2
13. Thor
14. Thor: Dark World
15. IM3
16. Inc Hulk

Thoughts:
I'd watch IM2 any day over 3.
AoU wasn't perfect, but it was much better than #13 of 16.
GOTG is my "who saw that coming" favorite of all time.

Last edited:
My list is flexible depending on what mood i'm in. I like them all but Thor Dark world would probably always be last but it's just because the rest are so good.

Thoughts? Your ranking?

1. IM3
2. AoU
3. Avengers
4. Iron Man
5. Spider-Man: Homecoming
6. GOTG
7. GOTG2
8. Cap: WS
9. Ant-Man
10. Dr. Strange
11. Thor: Dark World
12. Cap: CW
13. Thor
14. Cap: 1st Avg
15. IM2

This is a "is it good/how much do I want to watch it again" ranking. IM3 is awesome, AoU is great, IM2 is a mess, CW is forgettable, never bothered to see Hulk so no ranking.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/marvel-cinematic-universe-movies-by-tomatometer/

If you go by Rotten Tomatoes ratings, the movies rank:

1. Iron Man
2. Spiderman: Homecoming
3. Avengers
4. GOTG
5. Cap: Civil War
6. Dr. Strange
7. Cap: WS
8. GOTG2
9. Ant-Man
10. Cap: 1st Avg
11. IM3
12. Thor
13. Avengers: AoU
14. IM2
15. Inc Hulk
16. Thor: Dark World

Thoughts? Your ranking?

Homecoming is rated that high, huh? Maybe I should go see it after all.

My initial schadenfreude about the Doctor Who reveal has descended into melancholy, as the sheer number of vile unpleasant people who claim to be fans of the show continue to bubble with misspent rage. It's like the Ghostbusters thing all over again, only this time it's a property I actually care about being torn apart by the very people who claim to love it.

I was quite pleased about the announcement, and the idea that kids will probably be playing with Barbie's and the like customised into mini-Doctors alongside dressing up with their toy sonic screwdrivers.

Desperately need to get out and see Spiderman Homecoming, it sounds like it'll be fantastic and it'll probably cheer me up to see something I enjoy doing well.

my list is very different plus i havent seen Spider-man Homecoming yet :)

1. Winter Soldier (way above the rest)
------------------------------
2. Cap First Avenger
3. Avengers
4. Iron Man
5. Ant Man
6. GoTG
7. Thor
8. GOTG2
9. Civil War
10. IM2
11. Thor Dark World
12. Dr. Strange
13. Inc Hulk
14. Avengers: AoU
15. IM3

my list is very different plus i havent seen Spider-man Homecoming yet :)

1. Winter Soldier (way above the rest)
------------------------------
2. Cap First Avenger
3. Avengers
4. Iron Man
5. Ant Man
6. GoTG
7. Thor
8. GOTG2
9. Civil War
10. IM2
11. Thor Dark World
12. Dr. Strange
13. Inc Hulk
14. Avengers: AoU
15. IM3

:clap:clap:clap The First Avenger doesn't get enough recognition. It was a good movie. The hate it gets is really uncalled for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each movie gives diffrent reaction to diffrent people at different time. (Yeah i know i spelled diferent wrong,lol)
Hard to rank em all, but so far no MCU movie are bad to me. I'll watch em all anytime. But that must be i'm just a marvelholic.

Anyway, HT teases Tarkin. Please do Sidious with throne next, and i'll be collecting ROTJ line.

You got that right, Taylor! :lol

rs_500x271-131213153852-if4dww.gif

I think all the films are good tbh just Thor TDW got boring and the gags ran to long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back