More Jokers from Hot Toys?What would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker do you prefer?

• Total voters
Hasn't this been discussed before? I kinda like one of the earlier answer from one of the member here, the guy said that it's because the seller gave too obvious a name for the item. Instead of saying Hot Toys Joker Nurse Costume (for example), he should've named it Nurse Costume for Joker or something of the sort.

so, is Hot Toys truly done with their Dark Knight line?
i've heard that they said they have no new plans for now
but does that just mean they're putting aside the line, and coming back to it later
or have they pretty much wrapped it up?

I'm not sure myself. But, I do think they should of at least made a Scarecrow figure.

I also voted for Nurse Joker.

i'm thinking of having my Joker suit customized
replacing the inner linings with the orange one from DCD's Joker coat
and figuring a way to transfer the snaps that close the vest from DCD's vest to my Hot Toys, getting rid of the velcro
and i will royally pissed if Hot Toys releases an Ultimate Joker that has a 100% accurate suit
i'll be happy that we'd all have a perfect outfit, but angry that i payed for a custom that would be bleh compared to theirs

but i agree, Scarecrow should have been done
i've seen some customs, they just can't capture the mask

I know I've said I'd probably never get another unless the headsculpt really wow'd me but I misght consider putting down some dough for an "ulimate" Joker which could be like a limited or exclusive peice with a new grinning head sculpt from Yulli, possible paint work by JC Hong and more accurate clothing which include lighter trench coat, more blueish suit, vest with buttons instead of velcro, sligtly more accurate shirt with a collar that fully goes around the neck and more accurate tie and socks. The acessories would include the following.

Switchblade
Glock 18 possibly with removible silencer
Sawed Off Remington 870 shotgun
S&W machine gun
Chinese RPG
Grenades that can be attached under the trench coat
Joker cards
Alternate dirty flesh colored hands for the interrogation scene

If HT made a Joker like that I'd definantly be game on getting one even if it did cost a little more.

''Grenades that can be attached under the trench coat''
actually that gives me an idea. if we got another joker, i'd love one on the mob boss scene, where he opens the jacket to show the grenades, the string around his finger/thumb, and with a smiling headsculpt. we SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need a smiling headsculpt. they've nailed the heath likeness too much to not give us the iconic smile i reckon. would also be a slightly different paint scheme etc, but i suppose the main figure would be 'mainly' identical to the V1. still though, some variation on the jacket with the grenades setup.

I love the set it the best Joker kit with good price and free shipping.
The only setback is the long skirt. I just alter the length of the skirt a 1/4" shorter to make it look more perfectly fit.
DSC09514-1-1.jpg

DSC09518-1.jpg

:D

what shoes did you get for the Nurse outfit?
they look more accurate to the onscreen shoes
the one that guys sells with it is just a repaint of the Joker shoes
and odd that he gave it black socks, in the film, he just wears the same socks he wears with his purple suit

I've replayed that scene over and over again and the socks appear black. In the image, however, it looks as though there might be some bluish squares, but that could be the result of image artifacts, or lighting creating a pareidolia effect. Then again, there just might be some patterns on his socks. We might just have to wait for Dec. 9th to find out for sure.

Wow, judging from the clothing and the detail (also from the Jet Li's HS), I think this is most probably a WIP figure by Enterbay!

No offense. But, that looks more like Linda Blair (possessed by a demon) from The Exorcist more then it looks like Heath Ledger from TDK.

Wow, judging from the clothing and the detail (also from the Jet Li's HS), I think this is most probably a WIP figure by Enterbay!

I didn't know that Enterbay has the TDK license? If this is going to be true, than... :banana

@Agent23: Hm... I can't agree with you. Ok, it's still looking a bit unfinished, but it looks absolutely like Heath! Just compare with the 3rd pic, which is a screen from the movie.

Back