Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMMIT!!!! I wasn't going to bother, but Skeletor looks great, and once you pre-order that, you also have to have He-Man... and maybe the rest of the line. So there goes @$300 or so again.
DAMMIT

I'm fine with just having Skeletor personally (and perhaps any other select villains that come along that I really like). I'm also fine with not bothering too much about the exclusive, seeing as how it is only that crappy cosmic key, but to each their own. :)

I liked to see or buy a hooded cloak for Skeletor think would bring out bit more Evil in his over all look.

Bring on a battlecat pretty please Mondo. I'd love a castle greyskull type dio or base's. I never collected He man growing up but the cartoon was always on with favorite toons every saturday morning.

Seems the sculpt has been tweaked from older version on the right. Screenshot_20181101-222005.jpg

Last edited:
To me, it looks like the jaw is just more open and the camera angle is different; creating an illusion of elongation.

This 1/4 He man and battlecat statue video has me wishing for a Cringer/battlecat and Panthor for Skeletor would be a epic in 1/6.

Last edited:
We recorded the podcast yesterday and it was seriously good fun. Brock dropped some lovely reveals and even sent us some artwork and photos of upcoming products.

Here's a taster of what you can see while you listen. Should be up in the next two days.

View attachment 432344

We recorded the podcast yesterday and it was seriously good fun. Brock dropped some lovely reveals and even sent us some artwork and photos of upcoming products.

Here's a taster of what you can see while you listen. Should be up in the next two days.

View attachment 432344

As far as reveals go, thats a pretty great heads up on whats coming down the pipeline.

As far as reveals go, thats a pretty great heads up on whats coming down the pipeline.

Oh there's more than that. Podcast is now up and be sure to download it so you can see all the pictorial reveals. The Hottoycast is available across most podcast platforms including iTunes and Stitcher. Some pretty impressive reveals to be fair so I hope you enjoy it. :)

YouTube would be great. I listened on Stitcher and none of the concept art appears so I had to use my imagination when listening to the description.

YouTube would be great. I listened on Stitcher and none of the concept art appears so I had to use my imagination when listening to the description.

You have to download the podcast file in order to see the pictures. I have no idea why but that seems to be the way as few of the platforms support images. Try Podbay or iTunes and actually download it. I just tried and that works.

My plan is just Skeletor and he man and battlecats & panthor if get made and a ortho needs to magically appear 4 preorder sometime.

Back