Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is She Ra going to turn up on other toy shops like Hordak did? I can't pay £500+ on eBay.

I don't think so. She was a timed exclusive

Wasn't Hordak an exclusive which sold out very quickly too?

I know it pisses people off when they've got the figure and then it sells out only for it to become widely available, I've been in that position, but for this I REALLY hope it turns up in some form elsewhere. It looks so much better in that video than in the pictures. She actually does resemble the Filmation version.

It's so stupid, I have this statue in my office, you'd think I'd be happy, but there's something in me that is never satisfied when it comes to collecting stuff I love. Doctor Who, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, She Ra......I can never say no to that kind of stuff.

Attachments

• STL022242.jpeg
    STL022242.jpeg
    526.6 KB · Views: 0
There was a grey version of Hordak that came with the canon arm that was limited. Also a filmation version.

Wasn't Hordak an exclusive which sold out very quickly too?

I know it pisses people off when they've got the figure and then it sells out only for it to become widely available, I've been in that position, but for this I REALLY hope it turns up in some form elsewhere. It looks so much better in that video than in the pictures. She actually does resemble the Filmation version.

It's so stupid, I have this statue in my office, you'd think I'd be happy, but there's something in me that is never satisfied when it comes to collecting stuff I love. Doctor Who, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, She Ra......I can never say no to that kind of stuff.
They might do a stripped down version, like He-Man. I came to the party late as well, and these figures are really expensive to pick up on ebay. Found a Faker but waiting for black friday, Hordak as well

Last edited:
Now that Mondo is not yet done with the Feline Beasts, I wonder if Panthor will be the flocked or plain version when it gets made. Plus there's a good chance that we will possibly see another version of Keldor. ;)

Honestly shipping notices means jack squat @evenflow. For that reason, label is to create false hope to tell you that your order is moving, however in reality who knows if the product is there or Mondo is still waiting for the large shipment to be loaded up in the warehouse floor/docks.

I've bough stuff from two different 1/6th companies and they sent me a email saying shipping label has been created and the order is processing. Two weeks after the processing email is has been sent out, the actual item got sent, then the real fun begins as your finally get what you pre-ordered.

And She-Ra has arrived.

View attachment 607898

Damn, she turned out so well I wish I'd bought one. Their preview images made her look much more Anime than that. I'd love her and a Filmation Hordak. I suppose the latter won't happen again. Maybe the possibility of a paired down She Ra being sold elsewhere so will look out for it.

Back