Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone called for Trap Jaw? It's from yesterday's post on another Mondo thread. ;)

1668892499450.png

So the He Man on there now is a second chance? So I might be able to get She Ra sometime after all?!

Even though no toy company EVER gets He Man’s face right (could we not have one single figure looking like Filmation?!) I’ve bitten the bullet and bought him.

I have a feeling a version of She Ra will definitely return to the market shortly too so I want both of the best figures of the characters released yet

Give me the blue Filmation Hordak and I’m in heaven.

(By the way, not sure if this has been mentioned but have we all heard about the confirmed upcoming Blu ray release of every He Man episode and special, along with the same
for She Ra? Taken from best possible film, and nicely cleaned up, we’re finally getting a release befitting of such classics! Announcement before Christmas (well I guess it was all announced so yes, yes I imagine people do know, haha!)

Last edited:
Really excited about Panthor. I took a gamble that he would be released when I ordered Battlecat.

Glad he's not "flocked" that would have been so stupid. I remember how quickly flocking flaked off for every tiny little bump - and it looked idiotic anyway.

Panther looks awesome but no room for him.

I just ordered Anti He-man. Not sure why but I think it just looks too cool to pass up.

Last edited:
Mondo...Funko...whoever-O,

Not familiar with Anti-Eternia He-Man, but really like how it looks. But....not ordering. If this was on the same price point that you guys were at up through Man-at-Arms I probably would've.

Might have wanted Anti-Eternia He-man but it's too close to my Galactus, Battlecat and Dana Sterling purchases.

Beastman, Teela and Orko announced.

Is Man at Arms getting a 2.0?

It seems the recent Mondo releases/announcements in the MOTU line have a more Filmation look to them compared to the He Man and Man at Arms figures that Mondo released a few years ago.

Excited for Panthor. I’m happy that it’s listed as a late spring release, too. Gives some breathing room before dropping another $500…
It also looks as if we might get Panthor before deluxe Skeletor which is interesting.

Yeah knowing how Mondo loves surprises, Panthor will probably go on sale next week and still come out in Spring.

Trap jaw looks amazing. Teela and Beaatman looks promosing. Evil-Lyn is my favorite. She will come. Panthors head gear is effing uncanny. Love it. Can I afford all this. Probably not. Will have to pick and choose.

Back