MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What luck. Congrats!

Not familiar with Mondo's past released info, but did all future tmnt characters get canned, or do they still plan on releasing Casey Jones/ect.?

I feel like after giving so much to Mondo and recieving subpar figures that they owe it to us to deliver more characters. Kind of a slap in the face to put that kind of money down and wait that long just for them to drop the line right after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after almost a year my Leo's shoulder strap finally broke. Is there anyway to fix it besides super glue? Is Mondo going to offer some type of fix for what seems to be a common problem?

Getting abit fed up with Mondo tbh. Sent my Turtles back to them for a refund, which was a great service from them, but now it’s been 2 weeks since they arrived according to the tracking and still no refund, and no answer at all from Mondo CS, usually they answer Very quickly to emails.

Complete

A7DF25C7-CAB2-4741-A007-650CA97F616B.jpg

That's a shame. Would have been nice to get 1/6 Shred/splinter/ect.

I actually just sold my entire set and decided to go after the comiquette line. Much more expensive I know, but I've always wanted them.

My plan was to get the 4 turtles and be over with this line. Of course if they made a nice Shredder I would still be on board and probably get it.

Back