MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A shame this line is having so many issues. Would be nice if they continued it with others, but not so sure now.

I'm gonna hold on to mine. But this line is so toast. Considering everything that's gone down, there s no way mondo continues it.

I hope you are right on this. I am having a party 1st of the month and plan on unveiling the almost finished mancave. I have 3 sets of incomplete turtles. Missing Mondo Ralph, Neca Mickey, and Sideshow ralph statue. It is annoying the heck out of me.

As far as the mondo turtles go, I love them. I know they are not flawless by any means. But I'd rather have them than not to. I am displaying them with DreamEx Casey and Shredder. Plan on getting their april. I would love to see mondo' attempt at whatever they have coming next and hope they have learned from previous missteps. All in all I would say the more product in the market the better as it pushes all to have a higher standard in the end. Yes in the end hopefully anyway.

I'm officially out. Mondo is giving me a full refund and are even taking back the Mousers. Got Another pair I got from SS it anyone needs them.

As always great CUstomer service from Mondo but I wish the quality control had been even half of that.

Alright, this will be my last "I returned my Turtles to Mondo" post.

But seriously, Mondos customer service is unbelievable.

I had to pay for shipping them back, Mondo couldnt give me any prepaid labels due to being in Europe but told me they would cover it if I sent a receipt. I emailed them thursday afternoon with the receipt, got the money via paypal friday morning, along with an excuse(!) for it taking so long to cover my shipping expenses.

Alot of companies can learn from their treatment of customers.

I hope everyone that stuck with it enjoys their Turtles!

So far I think I really like Donnie the best. Something about the eyes and the overall look really nails the nostalgia feel for the Turtles. I wouldn't going to get more than Leo but I might have to pick him up.

Back