MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is too bad. I think these figures got a bum rap, as they do look excellent. A little pricey, but all Mondo stuff is pricey. In my opinion, design-wise, they are the best looking figures (I'm not a huge fan of the TMNT live action movies). But the DreamEx Shredder and Casey Jones look like they fit well enough with this line....

Maybe they learnt something about teasing and setting release dates too early...

Slightly off topic but I'm not sure where else to ask this

Did anybody have to return any of their turtle figures more than once? I ordered a Ramona Flowers figure from Mondo, first one had paint app issues so I returned it, replacement one they sent arrived today and has a noticeable cut on the face. Mondo was pretty accommodating on replacing the first one but I'm wondering if I'm pushing it by seeing if they'd replace it again.

If you take detailed pictures and explain the situation, I'm sure they will accommodate you.

Never hurts to ask.

Slightly off topic but I'm not sure where else to ask this

Did anybody have to return any of their turtle figures more than once? I ordered a Ramona Flowers figure from Mondo, first one had paint app issues so I returned it, replacement one they sent arrived today and has a noticeable cut on the face. Mondo was pretty accommodating on replacing the first one but I'm wondering if I'm pushing it by seeing if they'd replace it again.

Wow, seeing some of the sales on these over the last year, it's pretty embarrassing for Mondo.

I also thought Iron Giant was a good indicator of what the turtles would have been like. Didn't anyone get that vibe?

Looks like there will be more figures.

Posted by Brock on the Technodrome forum:

”Hey turtles,

We held off on showing the new figures at Mondocon, as they we're quite ready. We've rescheduled them for early in 2018, around an event that'll be more appropriate. You'll know what I'm talkin about when it happens.

Sorry to be cryptic, but there are other things in play that are not for me to discuss.

All that said, this'll give us some extra time to get them started in production, and get them to you in a smaller window from pre-order to delivery. ”

Even though I bowed out and returned my figures I’m happy to see that the line is continuing.

I love my turtles, don't really think I need anything else unless they release some foot, wouldn't mind having something besides mousers for them to beat on.

My Donny had a misaligned hip as well and his joints were tight to the point that I was worried the entire time I was moving it that it was going to break. Mikey came with a misaligned hip too not as bad and it moved easier but wasn’t loose by any means

I have the same issue with my Donny’s hip. Did you get yours moving? I’m kinda reluctant to get the hairdryer on him as I don’t want to loosen any other joints too much [emoji21]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back