Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

According to m8 they did ship the first 250 and the rest will be shipped in two batches at the beginning of May and end of May.
Expect pics of this excellent figure any day now!

According to m8 they did ship the first 250 and the rest will be shipped in two batches at the beginning of May and end of May.

They shipped 250? But couldn’t even get one for themselves or at least share a pic from the factory? Looks like M8 will be as surprised as us when someone gets theirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did they mention this?

17b.gif

This was posted on FB by a member
6034d024429accd87f07a4cbfe33bd61.jpg

This was posted on FB by a member
6034d024429accd87f07a4cbfe33bd61.jpg

So full of crap because no one claimed they received shipping tracking. Further more, M8 not showing off their final product? What a load of crap

Sooo...none of the people on this thread who appear to be telling the truth when they say that they ordered on day one or day two from M8 happen to be in that 250...what are the odds of that...?

So full of crap because no one claimed they received shipping tracking. Further more, M8 not showing off their final product? What a load of crap

Yeah agreed, someone on the M8 Facebook page would have posted about it out of excitement.

Sooo...none of the people on this thread who appear to be telling the truth when they say that they ordered on day one or day two from M8 happen to be in that 250...what are the odds of that...?

The odds are zero to none lol.

This thread. I check it ten times a day just for the laughs.

giphy.gif

"Thank you for your patience." -Molecule8 team

1126.jpg

Might as well put april on there twice as it was suppose to ship out on the 6th and then the weekend after. Both of which came and went. lol

I can believe that people got a shipping notice. I can't believe it said anything other than 'you actually believed we'd send you something? Have a nice life, sucker!'

I bet the one who supposedly received one is a M8 shill.

:lol

Has someone kept track of all the "dates" missed by this company? I'm sure its longer than that list.

I used to keep a log but I decided to abandon it after four delays. :lol

Back