Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Lol,535 pages of BS over something that’ll see a release after SW Episode 9 is on bluray. M8 got one thing right, they are revolutionizing the 1/6 game.
I take it the piano is no longer being offered?

"Soon!"

Didn't they say earlier in the week that the next batch would ship in May? They lie so much it's hard for them to keep track of all of them. :lol

Yeah, the last reply was first batch now and second in May. They know as much as we do. lol

You're such a bunch of Doubting Thomas's. I'm sure there is a simple explanation... like everyone in the first batch had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, so as not to ruin the surprise for everyone receiving theirs in the second batch. :)

See???? I knew there should have been a reasonable explanation. Eat Crow and choke hard all you M8 haters !

Popcorn has 249 boxes. Please take your sweet time to open them all up before bothering to take 1 photo. We only want the best pics, so slowly go through all 249 boxes to find the best one will be best and not cause panic.

Well I have some bad news. I got them all unboxed and posed and in my excitement dropped my camera and it shattered. I went to the local camera stores and they are all sold out and it could be a month before they get any cameras in. Take my word for it, this/these are easily the best 1/6 figures out there. M8 even threw in a Beatles karaoke machine so I can sing along with all my John Lennons! I apologize for the delay in the pictures. The pics, like the rest of the figures will be coming soon............Stand by.

Well I have some bad news. I got them all unboxed and posed and in my excitement dropped my camera and it shattered. I went to the local camera stores and they are all sold out and it could be a month before they get any cameras in. Take my word for it, this/these are easily the best 1/6 figures out there. M8 even threw in a Beatles karaoke machine so I can sing along with all my John Lennons! I apologize for the delay in the pictures. The pics, like the rest of the figures will be coming soon............Stand by.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M8 supporters and shills are vindicated this fine day.

M8 are probably referring to the ‘batch’ having left the factory en route to themselves, not dispatched to the customers. There may be a little delay whilst they wait for the stock, which they then send out to the distribution centre, then there may be a little wait as the distribution centre sends the figures out to the.........

"First Batch" = the little money they had to get a few figures out of the factory.

STILL no in hand pics.

The most consistent game M8 has played is buzz for money. Their marketing clearly shows that. So while I doubt 99% of their promises at this point I suspect the 250 to drop and create another influx of buzz/cash. How else will they fund the remaining batches? lol

My fav' bit was when they displayed the figures on a crappy stand at a con, and we got to see some closeups of the production heads. They were smooth and flat, like they'd been molded from Play-Doh then painted with masonry paint and a 5" brush.

Molecule8 claimed they were going to add the details/pores of the skin back in post production. LMFAO.

Oh, happy times.

M8 are probably referring to the ‘batch’ having left the factory en route to themselves, not dispatched to the customers. There may be a little delay whilst they wait for the stock, which they then send out to the distribution centre, then there may be a little wait as the distribution centre sends the figures out to the.........

That's not true, the figures were supposed to ship to customers from China I believe.

My fav' bit was when they displayed the figures on a crappy stand at a con, and we got to see some closeups of the production heads. They were smooth and flat, like they'd been molded from Play-Doh then painted with masonry paint and a 5" brush.

Molecule8 then claimed they were going to add the details/pores of the skin back in post production. LMFAO.

Oh, happy times.

Yeah each pore hand done with a little drill, that's attention to detail if I ever saw it. :lol

Yeah each pore hand done with a little drill, that's attention to detail if I ever saw it. :lol

6uOVOcM.jpg

Factory not gonna ship to each individual address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don't think they have a warehouse in China, the U.S., on Mars, The Crab Nebula, or the entirety of space and time...so I'm not sure where they'll get shipped from.

Irrespective of my previous comment being sarcastic, they’ll still have the product sent to a logistics distribution company.

Irrespective of my previous comment being sarcastic, they’ll still have the product sent to a logistics distribution company.

So, assuming they handed their initial stock to a logistics company on the 6th, at what point should customers be receiving their shipping notifications? Perhaps more importantly, what will the next lie be if the figure yet again fails to materialise for a promised date? I feel like they've painted themselves into a corner at this point, they can't claim any more developmental delays so I'm fascinated to see how creative the lie becomes if they still don't actually have anything to ship out.

Back