Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

9d4204284dcd5d1dc8ec96ae3d06aaf0.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

:lol That’s the 2nd time one of my questions on M8’s Facebook page was posted here. Only that one person replied and it was to say someone else got a shipping notice. No proof. Just someone’s word. What a joke this company is.

That reply of course is bullsh**

Again, the PR team in M8 have such a hard job, I feel bad for them, just trying to delay and control the well deserved flames they get. A total mini version of a Sarah Huckabee Sanders job.

Don't know what's up with such a late announcement on the guitar. If it was ready to ship, they wouldn't "officially" confirm the guitar 2 weeks before shipping. Whether they were waiting for production samples from the factory or licensing. Realistically, should see photos by June hopefully some time in May. M8 will definitely have product, and won't be shy to boast about it when they do.

I'm not up to date on the sites trolling policies so I pulled the punch a little. lol

That received post is definitely bogus, those two Hefce been trolling molecule 8 and their loyal supporters for a while now.
No one received anything.

Sorry all. It's because I ordered 249 figures as soon as the pre order went up. That other guy got the last 1. Pics coming soon but please be patient. I have a lot of unboxing to do.

Sorry all. It's because I ordered 249 figures as soon as the pre order went up. That other guy got the last 1. Pics coming soon but please be patient. I have a lot of unboxing to do.

See???? I knew there should have been a reasonable explanation. Eat Crow and choke hard all you M8 haters !

Popcorn has 249 boxes. Please take your sweet time to open them all up before bothering to take 1 photo. We only want the best pics, so slowly go through all 249 boxes to find the best one will be best and not cause panic.

See???? I knew there should have been a reasonable explanation. Eat Crow and choke hard all you M8 haters !

Popcorn has 249 boxes. Please take your sweet time to open them all up before bothering to take 1 photo. We only want the best pics, so slowly go through all 249 boxes to find the best one will be best and not cause panic.

I certainly will.:wink1:

:rotfl

Please post an unboxing video of each one... when you have a chance.

Well, I finally got them to bite:

Screenshot_2018-04-14-06-47-24-05.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-14-06-47-27-98.jpg

Adam Turner Hello
First batch has left already, second batch will leave at the end of April.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss your order as they will be better able to discuss your order.
Thank you
Molecule8 team

Plot twist: I haven't ordered anything. :D I'm just keen for a Jack Burton figure and I'm sick of all the "will they/wont they" toing and froing. I just wanted to see if I could get them to bite and confirm something. So, any people in the first batch should contact them because obviously yours is already on its way! ;)

Has there ever been a thread for a figure with this many pages before their first release?

Well, I finally got them to bite:

View attachment 404587
View attachment 404588

Plot twist: I haven't ordered anything. :D I'm just keen for a Jack Burton figure and I'm sick of all the "will they/wont they" toing and froing. I just wanted to see if I could get them to bite and confirm something. So, any people in the first batch should contact them because obviously yours is already on its way! ;)

This is hilarious. Obviously no one is on the first batch haha. See how good they are dragging the all thing haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't they say earlier in the week that the next batch would ship in May? They lie so much it's hard for them to keep track of all of them. :lol

Lol,535 pages of BS over something that’ll see a release after SW Episode 9 is on bluray. M8 got one thing right, they are revolutionizing the 1/6 game.
I take it the piano is no longer being offered?

Back